LASER QUEST LIVES! (DGN Laser Tag)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Tomorrow people! Everyone eat yer Wheaties and prepare for battle :starwars: !

I will be PMing everyone on the roster shortly as my courtesy reminder type thing I do for my events. Also gives you a chance for any last minute questions, concerns, or the opportunity to get excited all over my inbox. Your choice.

If you're going to select the last option on that list, please pre-emptively send me wetnaps so that I at least have a way to clean it up. Kthnx.

Edited by Chernobyl

YAY. Only a few hours away :peanutbutterjellytime:.

I sent out the PM yesterday as a reminder...but am wondering if everyone even got it 'cause nobody responded :tongue:. Oh well, you're all fairly smart people I'm sure it's all good.

OH...and a few DGNers are going to be meeting up at my house at 9 Mile and Van Dyke in Warren before we all go to Laser Quest. If anyone else wants to come by and hang out in fear of being either late or lost otherwise, my cell phone is on all day and I PMed you all my number last night. Just call me and I'll give you my address and you can stop on by any time.

Only played for two rounds, but both were full of win :thumbsup:

I feel as if I may have earned some sort of reputation after that second...oh, and off-screen during the third round, I played BRUTAL air hockey with Faith (there was blood drawn!!!)

Only played for two rounds, but both were full of win :thumbsup:

I feel as if I may have earned some sort of reputation after that second...oh, and off-screen during the third round, I played BRUTAL air hockey with Faith (there was blood drawn!!!)

How come you didn't play the third one?

How come you didn't play the third one?

Aye, just got over a nasty nasty head cold of doom, so I didn't want to overly whoop myself out...plus, wanted to keep Faith company for a while (since she was unable to play). We kept occupied in the game room (even with that sleezy MIS-labeled game that said "Virtua Cop": dude, the foot petals, they did nothing...and you reloaded by shooting off-screen...WTF!!!!)

OH.. How could I forget to thank our WONDERFUL Hostess & Host, Cherny & Pest :thumbsup:

You two did a great job.. THANKS!!!!! :happy:

Thanks :blushing:. It took a lot to put it together. We will definitely be doing this next year around the same time.

DGN2.jpg

DGN1.jpg

Kind of a shitty camera, but oh well, at least we got some pictures. I was going to tell Msterbeau to bring his camera but forgot, so I was pleased that they took photos for us.

From left to right:

Eevee

Slogo

LillyLu

Lucifer/Garbeldena/Tyger (you're all "piled" on each other. Lucifer is the one with the hat on in the back)

Cravenbear

Msterbeau

Our friend Ricky

Stormknight

The Game (Face covered by sign, he's the one holding it)

Prick

OMG

Pestilence

Myself

Iris

Faith Evermound

Fucking BLAST! How many people are down for next time? :peanutbutterjellytime:

Edited by Chernobyl

I'm down! And, yeah, thanks a lot for putting everything together! That day seemed rather hectic before the event, haha! But it went smoothly. :yes

Btw, Mstrbeau's "silly face" makes me lawl.

Yes, you made an awesome Laser Assistant by keeping me company while I flipped out all afternoon before the event :laugh:.

Yes, you made an awesome Laser Assistant by keeping me company while I flipped out all afternoon before the event :laugh: .

No, problem, haha! :thumbup:

He always makes that face behind me... :w00t:

:rofl:

...Was that meant to sound super dirty? Because I made it super dirty in my head, lol