What's wrong with this picture?

Msterbeau

You know guys...all the smartest Doctors recommend that you NOT quit smoking to quickly when you are pregnant..unless, it does not stress you out..as, if you quit cold turkey, you could kill the baby with the adrenal & endorphin jones...I'm just sayin'...

THAT SAID: still, camera's there, & the big interview...probably not the best time to light up...Americans are really bad at 'keeping up on appearances'...

You know guys...all the smartest Doctors recommend that you NOT quit smoking to quickly when you are pregnant..unless, it does not stress you out..as, if you quit cold turkey, you could kill the baby with the adrenal & endorphin jones...I'm just sayin'...

THAT SAID: still, camera's there, & the big interview...probably not the best time to light up...Americans are really bad at 'keeping up on appearances'...

You still should wean yourself down, and judging by the state of her belly, she's had time to quit.

You still should wean yourself down, and judging by the state of her belly, she's had time to quit.

Yeah...& some peoples, just CAN NOT...that doesn't make her 'stupid'...it makes her addicted...

...I hate stupidity as much as the next brain-user...but, I'm just not seeing it...now, the complaint itself, the jackhammers...that's stupid!

Yeah...& some peoples, just CAN NOT...that doesn't make her 'stupid'...it makes her addicted...

...I hate stupidity as much as the next brain-user...but, I'm just not seeing it...now, the complaint itself, the jackhammers...that's stupid!

True that is as well. But I personally don't like seeing someone pregnant smoking. I'm highly allergic to it and having both parents that smoked growing up made for a very unhappy childhood spent in my bedroom with my nose out the window.

You haven't been paying attention to the real world have you?

Yep. Totally serious about that last post. Everyone else can make jokes about this random bitch smoking while pregnant in the picture but "OH FUCK A YOUNG GUY, HE MUST NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT HAPPENS IN THE REAL WORLD, BETTER JUMP RIGHT ON THAT"

Almost had me there, champ.

Yep. Totally serious about that last post. Everyone else can make jokes about this random bitch smoking while pregnant in the picture but "OH FUCK A YOUNG GUY, HE MUST NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT HAPPENS IN THE REAL WORLD, BETTER JUMP RIGHT ON THAT"

Almost had me there, champ.

I meant about ugly people procreating. Happens all the time. I don't mind, it's the stupid ones doing it that worries me. I think she fits in both camps.