Detroit Fetish Friday's February 29th Party!

Here it is again! A night to socialize and play with like minded fetish friends!

February 26th at The Shadow Bar 11425 Joseph Campau St. Hamtramck, MI

Our last party on January 29th was a huge success. Lots of deviant and sensual performances as over 200 people came out to play! The music was fantastic and the people that came out were wonderful! This next one is going to be bigger, better, and full of even more playful kinky fun!

18+ welcome! Free valet parking all night! free entry before 11pm ($10 after)

Come see me, Mistress Naughtya for your sensual punishment! Drink specials all night and music from DJ Eric and DJ Reggie, founders of the shelter and former City Club Dj's from the late 1980s!

Check out the web site at www.fetishdetroit.com and see what its all about. And see the ad in of the metro times and real detroit!

Bring your toys, your voyeurism, and curiosity as this is a night that you will not forget! Special surprises all night...

If you have any questions please feel free to email me msnaughtya(at)gmail(dot)com

I will be the Mistress of the party! Types of play I will be providing: corporal, feet, heels, puppy, humiliation, trampling, etc.

Better see you there!

oxoxo

N

• 1 month later...