"How Did YOUR Grandpa Die" Video

Jaysus

Watch as 4 Dead Grandpas rock their international hit single "How Did YOUR Grandpa Die?!?"

I originally wrote this as a song to help my friend's son deal with his loss. Unfortunately, since I'm a smart-ass, it didn't turn out very therapeutic, but it fit right in with my goth band.

Edited by Jaysus

My grandpa was underwater demolitions. witch later became the navy seals. after he was out of the service he did alot things off the books. Nothing he could talk about. he would dissapear for a few months here and their for the next 11 years after he got out. when he started writing his memoirs thats when it happened. live by the sword die by the sword. One night the floor of ann arbor hospital he was on lost power and was sealed off for 40 minutes and when the power came back he was code blue. he was allergic to penasillon they found 23 seperate kinds of penosillion in extreamly excessive amounsts causing anaphlactic shock. since no hospital personal were alloud on the floor for 40 minutes he had little chance. during that same time the house was broken into and all the memoirs and recordings were removed from the house. they say there is no record of the copywright. I considered answering some of the recruiting adds i saw for the cia fbi an all with a secret motive of avenging Bill McDonald. he had 3 seperate purple hearts along with a ton of other brass. I never joined the service cause he insisted all the grandkids avoid it at all cost. the family was very against it. It's still strange sometimes i'll run across an older japaneese and psychodically i feel my blood boil i feel intense fear and this sudden urge to kill to servive, anger for no reason. It only happens when we make eye contact just right and i know the man starring back shares exactly those feeling for his mortal enemy (me). it's intense to feel something like that with no rational behind it. these are civilized times but when that goes on we don't break eye contact. it's allways total strangers. even if we engage in conversation, shake hands an all there is no break in eye contact it's intense. but that how my grandpa died, telling secrets he shouldn't have on his death bed long after the wars ended. i was looking into his concious eyes when they took him off life support...........

help.gif

(jasus let us know when your next gig is in the event section will ya? I will go.)

My grandpa was underwater demolitions. witch later became the navy seals. after he was out of the service he did alot things off the books. Nothing he could talk about. he would dissapear for a few months here and their for the next 11 years after he got out. when he started writing his memoirs thats when it happened. live by the sword die by the sword. One night the floor of ann arbor hospital he was on lost power and was sealed off for 40 minutes and when the power came back he was code blue. he was allergic to penasillon they found 23 seperate kinds of penosillion in extreamly excessive amounsts causing anaphlactic shock. since no hospital personal were alloud on the floor for 40 minutes he had little chance. during that same time the house was broken into and all the memoirs and recordings were removed from the house. they say there is no record of the copywright. I considered answering some of the recruiting adds i saw for the cia fbi an all with a secret motive of avenging Bill McDonald. he had 3 seperate purple hearts along with a ton of other brass. I never joined the service cause he insisted all the grandkids avoid it at all cost. the family was very against it. It's still strange sometimes i'll run across an older japaneese and psychodically i feel my blood boil i feel intense fear and this sudden urge to kill to servive, anger for no reason. It only happens when we make eye contact just right and i know the man starring back shares exactly those feeling for his mortal enemy (me). it's intense to feel something like that with no rational behind it. these are civilized times but when that goes on we don't break eye contact. it's allways total strangers. even if we engage in conversation, shake hands an all there is no break in eye contact it's intense. but that how my grandpa died, telling secrets he shouldn't have on his death bed long after the wars ended. i was looking into his concious eyes when they took him off life support...........

Edited by Homicidalheathen