What Pop Really Is.

Fyrliin Feuer

Thoughts on Pop after my Post?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And cite your sources, in APA format, 12 pt. font, double spaced, with a title page, a running header and page numbers on every page except the first, and a reference page.

I made the suggestion because people are less likely to say an article is crap when they know its not an article, its a high school paper. More constructive suggestions might happen rather than negative reactions tearing it apart.

No need for sarcasm.

:p

No need for sarcasm.

"Anytime's a good time for pie sarcasm."

I start my last course in my MBA program tomorrow and I've been reading over the syllabus today. All that stuff is required of me and it's saturated my brain to the point where it's spilling out all over DGN. Ewww ...

I start my last course in my MBA program tomorrow and I've been reading over the syllabus today. All that stuff is required of me and it's saturated my brain to the point where it's spilling out all over DGN. Ewww ...

LOL

i thought you were poking at my running commentary. :p

I am mid-master's in written communication. I have been thoroughly assaulted by rhetoric and writing classes... LOL

it's been a long-standing hot button of mine, when people try to manipulate others (and poorly) through rhetoric and 'research paper'.

i cant restrain myself...

here's a quick example -

the caramel color used in soft drinks is either E150c or E150d, from what i could find. the caloric value of it ranges from 0.6 cal/g to 1.6 cal/g. using this approximation, you'll notice that there are roughly 2g/tsp. there are approx. 48 tsp/cup. 48tsp * 2g = 96g/cup. 96g * 1.5cal. = 144cal/cup...

...144 calories per cup!! not 1,000,000 calories - 144!

this is the kind of sh*t that drives me up a wall!!

i mean, if someone's going to write an article, they should at least do the research, you know? :dry:

Fuck...if I can of pop is usually 140-180ish calories, and your average paczki is like around 450 calories and wait around for those in freezing cold late-February morning weather in ghetto-ass Hamtramck just to get my hands on their delicious fried doughey goodness...I REALLY REALLY WANT TO TRY SOMETHING THAT IS 1,000,000 calories :drool:. I know I would die instanly shortly thereafter...but holy FUCK, could you imagine the sensation in your mouth?

Good thing there's no such thing as any food being 1,000,000 calories in an amount that could feasibly be consumed by one human being in one sitting :rolleyes:. I do agree, research is a good thing, and getting information from credible sources.

This makes me miss high school when Wikipedia and news articles are actually accepted by teachers as credible sources of information :no

I go cry now :cry:.