Friday Fridays

Yes it is finally here! A night to socialize and play with like minded fetish friends!

January 29th at The Shadow Bar 11425 Joseph Campau St. Hamtramck, MI

18+ welcome! Free valet parking all night! free entry before 11pm ($10 after)

Come see me, Mistress Naughtya for your sensual punishment! Drink specials all night and music from DJ Eric and DJ Reggie, founders of the shelter and former City Club Dj's from the late 1980s!

Check out the web site at www.fetishdetroit.com and see what its all about. And see the ad on page 3 of the metro times!

Bring your toys, your voyeurism, and curiosity as this is a night that you will not forget! Special surprises all night...

If you have any questions please feel free to email me msnaughtya@gmail.com

Types of play I will be providing: corporal, feet, heels, puppy, sissy, humiliation, trampling, etc.

Better see you there!

oxoxo

N

post-4029-126347944445_thumb.jpg

Edited by MsNaughtya

HA!

Shadow Bar trying again with another Fetish night.

Everyone should keep in mind that this is the same Shadow Bar and owner who axed the earlier Kink night after a very brief 3 weeks. The very same owner who didn't mind a $15 cover charge, saying at that price it will "keep away the City Club scum who we aren't attracted in bringing through our doors anyways"...

Yeah they'd prefer a higher level of clientelle who want to spend big bucks rather than enjoy a night of music...

HA!

Using "from City Club and the Shelter" in the ads... Neither of those DJ's Eric or Reggie have spun at City in 20+ years!!!

Whatever, you people make your own decisions to attend or not... I hope it last longer than Kink did.

45.gif

HA!

Shadow Bar trying again with another Fetish night.

Everyone should keep in mind that this is the same Shadow Bar and owner who axed the earlier Kink night after a very brief 3 weeks. The very same owner who didn't mind a $15 cover charge, saying at that price it will "keep away the City Club scum who we aren't attracted in bringing through our doors anyways"...

Yeah they'd prefer a higher level of clientelle who want to spend big bucks rather than enjoy a night of music...

HA!

Using "from City Club and the Shelter" in the ads... Neither of those DJ's Eric or Reggie have spun at City in 20+ years!!!

Whatever, you people make your own decisions to attend or not... I hope it last longer than Kink did.

45.gif

Yes it is the same thing. However, things are different this time for a variety of reasons.

Kink was being put on under the influence of the couple: We Are Latex. They were the ones who wanted the $15 cover charge, keeping out of the city club clientele, etc. The owners of the Shadow Bar realized that this was the wrong approach for a fetish night. The owners assumed that We Are Latex knew how to put on a successful fetish night and followed their lead. That and an unsuccessful marketing campaign led to Kink being closed.

The owners of the Shadow Bar contacted Eric and I to make a successful fetish night because they saw the potential for it. Eric and I have been working hard to make this an event that everyone can attend; from the most experience fetishist, to the newest member. We have been working very closely with the Shadow Bar staff and have created a sensual fetish night not to be missed.

Yes you are right, Eric and Reggie haven't Dj'ed at the City Club for the +20 years. However, since they aren't widely known Dj's we thought it would perhaps draw more people in to see that they have experience at spinning at alternative nightclubs.

Yes it is the same thing. However, things are different this time for a variety of reasons.

Kink was being put on under the influence of the couple: We Are Latex. They were the ones who wanted the $15 cover charge, keeping out of the city club clientele, etc. The owners of the Shadow Bar realized that this was the wrong approach for a fetish night. The owners assumed that We Are Latex knew how to put on a successful fetish night and followed their lead. That and an unsuccessful marketing campaign led to Kink being closed.

The owners of the Shadow Bar contacted Eric and I to make a successful fetish night because they saw the potential for it. Eric and I have been working hard to make this an event that everyone can attend; from the most experience fetishist, to the newest member. We have been working very closely with the Shadow Bar staff and have created a sensual fetish night not to be missed.

Yes you are right, Eric and Reggie haven't Dj'ed at the City Club for the +20 years. However, since they aren't widely known Dj's we thought it would perhaps draw more people in to see that they have experience at spinning at alternative nightclubs.

Theirs some MAJOR discrepencies with your story... but there's little point in dragging things in the dirt and whatever...

regardless, have fun with your little fetish party and hope the night does decent.

Well, it will be an awesome night! Lots of acts coming down. Some fetish play demonstrations as well.

Everything from the previous kink events have been thrown out! All new and improved. And I can personally vouch for the owners and the bar. It is defiantly a night not to miss!

If anyone has any questions/concerns please feel free to email me at msnaughtya(at)gmail.com I am a pro-domina, so I'm use to it!

Hope to see you there!

oxoxo

N

I always hope that new nights for the scene do alright, but I agree with saint when he says that you miiight have your facts mixed up.

And saying that your throwing everything from new kink away isnt really a great idea, as it was a great night, and I doubt you will be able to change much of what kink was and still call it a fetish night, since fetish nights are the same thing all the time.

oh...and lmao at using photos from kink in your add for a new night.

I find it unbelievably professional for DJs of other establishments to be picking on a new night at another venue.

Its a good thing im not a DJ of another establishment. :)

And umm..I dont think Saint or myself are picking on them (believe me, there is nothing I would like more than to have a night aside from city or necto that actually lasted), he is calling them out on lies, I think there is a difference.

Edit: Oh and I think Saint has a right to call them out on using pictures from a night that HE was the DJ and a big part of, to promote for a night that is going to be a mirror image of the former, that he is not a part of (although I doubt he really cares because he is better than that, he just like people knowing the correct info)

Edited by Sluagh686

Its a good thing im not a DJ of another establishment. :)

And umm..I dont think Saint or myself are picking on them (believe me, there is nothing I would like more than to have a night aside from city or necto that actually lasted), he is calling them out on lies, I think there is a difference.

Edit: Oh and I think Saint has a right to call them out on using pictures from a night that HE was the DJ and a big part of, to promote for a night that is going to be a mirror image of the former, that he is not a part of (although I doubt he really cares because he is better than that, he just like people knowing the correct info)

Interesting, your sig suggests you're a DJ at the Works. But, perhaps you aren't.

There a quite a few other things I'd like to say, but I won't. It's up to the individual as to how each would like to represent their company.

Interesting, your sig suggests you're a DJ at the Works. But, perhaps you aren't.

There a quite a few other things I'd like to say, but I won't. It's up to the individual as to how each would like to represent their company.

The Works hosted Deadline which was only fairly recently taken off the roster. Not to speak on Slaugh's behalf, but he probably just forgot to take it out of his signature. And yes, he was a DJ there, a damn good one at that. :bow

Edited by Chernobyl