More Sex=Better Health

StormKnight

Yikes! This dry spell really is gonna kill me!

I hearby prescribe 1 Sagittarian-Hawaiian, taken at least twice daily sexually in any manner. To obtain, please contact the Storm Knight's Guild Medical Division.

Edited by StormKnight
correcting medication error.

Okay, okay, I really like the basic premise, but, really, though, are they serious about "penile/vaginal intercourse" as having "the greatest benefits?" About that, I'm skeptical. Not to say that I don't enjoy it, because I do, but unless they can isolate some specific factor or factors that make/s "penile/vaginal intercourse" more beneficial than other forms of sex and sex play, I don't see how this singular study should be an endorsement of heterosexual penile/vaginal intercourse above all else. Not to say that IS what the article is saying, but the same data in the wrong hands can become some ludicrous argument against same-sex love and that is just fucked up.

I hearby prescribe 1 Sagittarian-Hawaiian, taken at least twice daily sexually in any manner. To obtain, please contact the Storm Knight's Guild Medical Division.

Heh, now that is the cutest pickup line I've ever seen.

Okay, okay, I really like the basic premise, but, really, though, are they serious about "penile/vaginal intercourse" as having "the greatest benefits?" About that, I'm skeptical. Not to say that I don't enjoy it, because I do, but unless they can isolate some specific factor or factors that make/s "penile/vaginal intercourse" more beneficial than other forms of sex and sex play, I don't see how this singular study should be an endorsement of heterosexual penile/vaginal intercourse above all else. Not to say that IS what the article is saying, but the same data in the wrong hands can become some ludicrous argument against same-sex love and that is just fucked up.

Maybe some might try to say that, but the article does say this also:

"But sex researcher Beverly Whipple, who wrote an article in 2003 titled "The Health Benefits of Sexual Expression," disagrees, saying that other types of sexual activity are also associated with physical health benefits."

So it doesn't look like it's completely conclusive.

Somehow though, I doubt many people are going to choose to have sex or not because it's supposed to be good for their health. ;)

I have seen other studies that state it's orgasm that releases all the beneficial brain juices... so, I don't see where the gender of the person causing it would make any difference.

Yeah. I saw that and thought "Conservative agenda".