World Steam Expo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we are going after all...it costs a bit too much and we are finding that there are things we need to get done here at home. Plus I do have concerns about the organization of the event. But I do hope it goes well. I am looking forward to hearing how it went.

I approve :yes

Although, sadly, Siren and I arrived a little later then we had hoped. We only got to check out one vendor's booth...and after going to a signing, we felt kind of lost.

We ran into DJ Nocker, Mstrbeau, Tyger, and Xillatoxic. I also finally met Forged and Hollywood.

We did take a mini bellydancing class...it was kinda stuff I already knew, but it was fun :laugh:

I had a GREAT time! I went as a gentleman,got my picture taken alot (marc dont you dare post pics of me, im being serious.) and I ended up buying A piece for my "gadget/baron" costume.I am so happy to see that there is a steam scene in MI. Going has inspired me to finish painting my steam gun.

Had lots of fun! Saw many peoples, including the man who man Repo the Genetic Opera, Terrance Zdunich. He seemed very kool. Sandy you is lucky girl! Got many pictures, saw Abney Park, and Tartanic (loved), took a belly dancing class with two lovely women (Eevee and Siren), and bought a bottle for my health (hehe).

I had a GREAT time! I went as a gentleman,got my picture taken alot (marc dont you dare post pics of me, im being serious.) and I ended up buying A piece for my "gadget/baron" costume.I am so happy to see that there is a steam scene in MI. Going has inspired me to finish painting my steam gun.

:evil: