Friday 01.01.10 OLD SCHOOL NIGHT @ City Club

Back by popular demand, City Club presents the second installment of Old School Night on Friday January 1st, 2010!

DJ's Pleasure Kitten & Void6 will be spinning your favorite industrial tracks from the 1980-2000 era. (Check out the playlist from the last Old School night HERE

'1990' is the code for Free Admission before Midnight! You can also use a Free Pass. Don't have any Free Passes? Come see us in the DJ booth for some :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. The last Old School night was a blast!

Hell they got to my request pretty fast on saturday. Got to hear Funker Vogt's Thanks For Nothing. It was the only time I got out to dance as it takes a lot of energy and getting used to dancing again. It'll help shed some pounds though. It was a great playlist as they mixed it up quite a bit.

THIS WEEKEND is gonna B sooo much FUN ! ! !

You can also say Code " BEGIN AGAIN " to get in for FREE This Friday Before Midnight ! ! !

OLD SCHOOL NIGHT is a great way to start a New Year, remembering the past while looking toward the future ! ! !

It starts and ends with U ! ! !

SEE U HERE ! ! !

Have already started digging through my collection for this! I had so much fun the last time just because it gave us a chance to play a different blend of stuff. Was also quite the learning experience for some. Lots of people asking for song/band names because they really liked what they heard :)

Edited by pleasurekatzen

Have already started digging through my collection for this! I had so much fun the last time just because it gave us a chance to play a different blend of stuff. Was aso quite the learning experience for some. Lots of people asking for song/band names because they really liked what they heard :)

School em with Portion Controls "Raise the Pulse"... then they can know/hear who Skinny Puppy/Front Line Assembly took their influence from ;)

Nice job Pleasure kitten! You played my favorite song Solitary. That made my night. I met a lot of really nice people tonight and hope to start coming down more.

have a nice weekend everyone!

It's always a pleasure to see you out and about. I hope it's more often!

Really, really fun night for me. Threw down some Portion Control for S@in+/educational purposes, got a kick out of seeing some of the old-school regulars come out of the woodwork, and got to tell people a not of NO to Combichrist, 'Panzermensch' and MSI for a night ;)

It makes me really happy that so many of you enjoy our Old School-themed nights so much. As soon as we have info for the next, I'll let you guys know right away. Thanks again to everyone who came out last night, and I'm sorry I didn't stay longer after my sets, but it's just been a really long week and I was dead tired.