When is time to give up?

how do you know when its time to give up and say fuck it and just move on to the next best thing????

ive been letting things be and pretending i dont care but in all reality i do care and ill be damn if im gona let people walk all over me . . .

im gona change my ways and if you dont like it thats way to fucking bad i dont give a shit . . .

lol in case you all havent noticed by now its easier said than done . . .

im my own person i do things my way when i say im done i mean im done . . .

which is a good thing but its harder for women to move on than it is for guys. . .

why is that????? i mean guys can basically just go out and get another girl when they are done but us girl we fucking sit around and cry and cry and cry WTF ! ! ! that shit is annoying im not that type of girl but my BFF is and i cant seem to break her from her SLUMBER ! ! !

im not gona lie it was but im really not the one with the problems . . . . i dont date i dont go out unless its with the girls im just the one always put in the middle thats kinda why im out its time to let the fuck go . . . it pissed me off cuz she straight up just sat there and got mad at me cuz i told her that i was just gona let her do what the fuck she wanted . . .i feel for everone but im not gona sit here and that that shit . . . .

how do you know when its time to give up and say fuck it and just move on to the next best thing????

ive been letting things be and pretending i dont care but in all reality i do care and ill be damn if im gona let people walk all over me . . .

im gona change my ways and if you dont like it thats way to fucking bad i dont give a shit . . .

lol in case you all havent noticed by now its easier said than done . . .

im my own person i do things my way when i say im done i mean im done . . .

which is a good thing but its harder for women to move on than it is for guys. . .

why is that????? i mean guys can basically just go out and get another girl when they are done but us girl we fucking sit around and cry and cry and cry WTF ! ! ! that shit is annoying im not that type of girl but my BFF is and i cant seem to break her from her SLUMBER ! ! !

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Is this about you or your friend? And if it's about your friend, then why are you changing your ways?

And I absolutely disagree that it's harder for a woman to move on than for a man. I have seen many cases where the opposite was true. It's never good to generalize about gender roles.

look im me im always gona be me im not changing for no one thats the point my friend got pissed off because i told her to fuck off with her problems because she was stressing me over somthing i have nuthn to do with . . . when i finally caved in to help i got in so deep that i could barely breathe . . . when i took ten steps back there troubles followed me . . .i had to literally change my number and fucking kick them both to the curve. she came to my crib trying to bitch me out thinking thing that were way outta line and thats where this comes in. i knew it was time to give up. my question is how do you know when its time to let go???? i probably should have never got involved but i did and now im knees in deep in shit that i could have avoided . . . im trying to finish what i started but im taking her down with me fuck that . . . i covered for dude everytime he cheated (which wasnt that many times but still) i covered for her when her dumb ass did some stupid shit and now im the one in trouble fuck that . . . like i said im done and shes gona have todeal with it. im just gona tell her straight up stay the fuck away from me ur bf is a cheater and ur dumb ass is a slut pieces . . .

Now I'm really confused.

So, now you are talking about your friends?

Sounds like if they are both cheating then yeah they should both let go and move on because obviously they aren't honest with each other.

Why are you even involved at all? They are adults, aren't they.

Let them handle it and stay out of it. What business would it be of yours?

It's barrio stuff. Everyone knows everyone, in the streets..some folks are tighter than others...and you have to roll with the changes, as your friends change (sometimes for the worse).

Been there, done that.

Now, all of my friends from the streets look up to me, because I've shaken that mentality. There is still so much love para mi corazones, but they must re-earn my respect, as a level-headed adult.

Perhaps, babygirl needs to think about herself, for once. An urban lady needs to learn that love and respect are two different things. If your friends are behaving in a way that causes you to not respect them...tell each one that you love them...explain that in spite of this, you can no longer respect their actions....and lay low (cut them both off), for a bit. If they are your true friends, they will understand where you're coming from..and perhaps, they'll look deeply enough within themselves, to see their own follies and faults.

Si ellos son perdidos, entonces ellos son perdidos.

If you're as tuff as you say you are, then you're tuff enough to do this. ;)

Edited by jynxxxedangel

yea...i agree +10

last time i checked when it came to picking up the opposite sex women had it easier then men

i dont know but for me its hard to pick up men not that im trying now i gave up on u fucking ass holes ive learned to deal with the fact that im BUTT FUCKING UGLY but ive notice that guys are more open and freely when it comes to picking up girls ive only met like afew guys who have problems doing it and let me tell you they are what people in my world call geeks. Now grim sweety if your finding it hard to pick up women then seriously stop going after the preppy bitches cuz they are to muther fucking stuck up even for me to go after. and yes im bi i understand ur pain. . .

It's barrio stuff. Everyone knows everyone, in the streets..some folks are tighter than others...and you have to roll with the changes, as your friends change (sometimes for the worse).

Been there, done that.

Now, all of my friends from the streets look up to me, because I've shaken that mentality. There is still so much love para mi corazones, but they must re-earn my respect, as a level-headed adult.

Perhaps, babygirl needs to think about herself, for once. An urban lady needs to learn that love and respect are two different things. If your friends are behaving in a way that causes you to not respect them...tell each one that you love them...explain that in spite of this, you can no longer respect their actions....and lay low (cut them both off), for a bit. If they are your true friends, they will understand where you're coming from..and perhaps, they'll look deeply enough within themselves, to see their own follies and faults.

Si ellos son perdidos, entonces ellos son perdidos.

If you're as tuff as you say you are, then you're tuff enough to do this. ;)

As for you i am as tuff as i say i am i stopped conversating this the bitch and her man they are to much drama for this drama free person im serious. i cant handle drama when it comes my way i make a quick escape from it but this time i got caught up in what turned out to be the worst thing i could ever do so far.

Look, I'm me. I'm always gonna be me. I'm not changing for anyone, that's the point. My friend got pissed off because I told her to fuck off with her problems.

She was stressing me over something I had nothing to do with.. when I finally caved in to help her I got in so deep that I could barely breathe. When I took ten steps back their troubles followed me. I had to literally change my number and fucking kick them both to the curve.

She came to my crib trying to bitch me out, thinking things that were way outta line, and that's where this subject comes in. I knew it was time to give up.

My question is how do you know when its time to let go? I probably should have never got involved but I did. And now I'm knee deep in shit that I could have avoided. I'm trying to finish what I started but I'm taking her down with me, fuck that.

I covered for her dude every time he cheated (which wasn't that many times, but still). I covered for her when her dumb ass did some stupid shit, and now I'm the one in trouble, fuck that. ..like I said I'm done, and she's gonna have to deal with it.

I'm just gonna tell her straight up, stay the fuck away from me, your bf is a cheater, and your dumb ass is a slut...

Your continuing this drama in your life by giving into anger and going against your own moral judgment. Now that this text is legible so I can write a legible reply to it, I would say keep your distance from these people if necessary, judge their actions very sternly, but don't judge them lovelessly or you'll create more pain.

• 2 weeks later...