City Club needs to be cleaned.

Zima

My original post started with this. I asked a WORKER at City where I could dispose of trash, as I did not see a garbage can near by, and he told me to throw it on the floor. I'm not saying that all the people who work there have the same attitude, but still, if workers treat the place so horribly, how are we, the clientele, supposed to feel?

Yes, the dearth of trash receptacles contributes to the mess. I think I understand WHY (because they don't want pitchers and returnables thrown out or lit cigarettes to ignite trash), but it creates its own set of problems.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol....honestly i really really hate to say it...but as Cher noted and HunHee noted there um puke accidents...half in not three quarters of the time its the chicks that are hurling i cant count how many times ive been called to the ladies room cuz a girl missed the bowl

lol....honestly i really really hate to say it...but as Cher noted and HunHee noted there um puke accidents...half in not three quarters of the time its the chicks that are hurling i cant count how many times ive been called to the ladies room cuz a girl missed the bowl

This isn't surprising, I'd expect it to be girls more than guys. From a purely physical standpoint, statistically speaking, girls probably can't drink as much as guys without being sick (STATISTICALLY, before anyone jumps on me). But girls are about 900% more likely to get drinks bought for them than the other way around. Therefore it seems likely that girls will puke more than guys.

I have fallen victim to this at City once (or was it twice?) myself...something I am not proud of. But never on the floor, at least.

Yes, the dearth of trash receptacles contributes to the mess. I think I understand WHY (because they don't want pitchers and returnables thrown out or lit cigarettes to ignite trash), but it creates its own set of problems.

Disney World doesn't want a guest to walk any more than 5 strides to get to a garbage can so they have them all over the place. Plus, plenty of people walking around with brooms and dust pans to sweep up messes. It really does make a difference.

The owner of the club I used to manage models a lot of things after Disney World and numerous trash cans was one of them. Sure, we had a few people puking in urinals, a couple spills, and the occasional trash left lying around but our club was the cleanest one in town and a major reason was because we had so many trash cans.

Yeah, it can be messy at times. It's a running joke, the cleanliness.

Why do I go?

My friends. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't dance. I spend the entire time I am there socializing.

i agree on my rare ass days off i dance maybe 2-5 songs IF i enjoy them....or a cute girls wants to dance then that's an exception other then that I'm drinking, laughing, and hanging out

I have to agree with hunhee :thumbsup: on this one. City the place where I'm likely to see most of my friends

:thumbsup:

:clap::thumbsup::clap::respect::clap::unworthy::clap::yes:clap:

INDEED. I agree with just about all of this. But especially

I have never been anywhere else where I was so accepted right from the beginning. For me it was June of last year, close to the same time. And ever since then, every time I walk in, I feel like I'm coming home. City Club is like a big goth-club-shaped hug. Even if an imperfect and sometimes messy one.

A big goth-club-shaped hug.....great description! And so true!! I've always enjoyed going to City, no matter what. Some days are better than others for any number of reasons, but its being able to see my friends that keeps me coming back. City has always felt comfortable and friendly to me, and even more so since DGN ( :kiss to you all!) I think even if there were a few more layers of tasty sticky gooey goodness on the floor, I would still go! :w00t:

This isn't surprising, I'd expect it to be girls more than guys. From a purely physical standpoint, statistically speaking, girls probably can't drink as much as guys without being sick (STATISTICALLY, before anyone jumps on me). But girls are about 900% more likely to get drinks bought for them than the other way around. Therefore it seems likely that girls will puke more than guys.

I have fallen victim to this at City once (or was it twice?) myself...something I am not proud of. But never on the floor, at least.

Oddly enough, the one time I was puking, it was near the doors IN a trash receptacle.. so yes, they do exist at CC!!!

INDEED. I agree with just about all of this. But especially

I have never been anywhere else where I was so accepted right from the beginning. For me it was June of last year, close to the same time. And ever since then, every time I walk in, I feel like I'm coming home. City Club is like a big goth-club-shaped hug. Even if an imperfect and sometimes messy one.

+1 Osaka :clap::animier::clap::respect::clap::unworthy::yes:clap:

You can be yourself, and be completely comfortable in your own skin, UNLIKE so many other places out there.

That level of freedom of expression and friendliness is something I have ONLY seen @ LCC.

I have met soo many good people here, my life will never be the same, and Iam thankful for my time here with U ! ! !

My original post started with this. I asked a WORKER at City where I could dispose of trash, as I did not see a garbage can near by, and he told me to throw it on the floor. I'm not saying that all the people who work there have the same attitude, but still, if workers treat the place so horribly, how are we, the clientele, supposed to feel?

Do you do every single thing everyone tells you to do? I'm sure you don't. Just because one person doesn't care, doesn't mean you have to join them. And if nothing else, there's always a trashcan in the bathroom. We all know this ;)

People is what makes City club a disgusting place. Its like the two girls a couple of weeks back peeing in the sinks that make the place gross. You do not need to do those things, its just people wanna be stupid. People get overly drunk and trash the place.

I wouldnt say City is the most grosses places tho. There was this one bar I was in in Cincinnati. Its was worse... The celing was dripping in the girls bathroom, dripping brown stuff. The sinks look like they've been used for a toilet, etc, etc, etc. At least City club has descent lights in the bathroom too.

City Club is a one of a kind place. I dont think Ill ever find a place were Ive meet so many unique and original people, and a place where mostly everyone feels like family.

Do you do every single thing everyone tells you to do? I'm sure you don't. Just because one person doesn't care, doesn't mean you have to join them. And if nothing else, there's always a trashcan in the bathroom. We all know this ;)

Still, it might help if the suggestion of having an actual garbage can was made. It does make sense.

If there was another place to go on Saturday nights that was actually clean, and the people that worked there would treat the customers with respect, for Goth would you people actually go? I have an establishment that we may be able to do this at but I need a huge input as to how many people would be willing to go there to ensure that it would be worthwhile. It has a well lit parking lot that is free, cars don't get broken into.

well i might know a little something about promotion... so here is my imput.

you will not be able to compete with cc, you need something different. cc is routine and people like it, no matter how much they bitch about it.

however i might be interested in helping (a little) get a club a good start. i still know allot people.

send me a message and we will talk,

well i might know a little something about promotion... so here is my imput.

you will not be able to compete with cc, you need something different. cc is routine and people like it, no matter how much they bitch about it.

however i might be interested in helping (a little) get a club a good start. i still know allot people.

send me a message and we will talk,

OMG.. She lives :p