Assemblage 23 wsg Angel Theory @ Small's 05.01.2010

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight!

I will be the one dancing all night to void 6 and A23 since I dont get to go out to dance much.

Wow all night, sweet!

Just a few hours away, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone out there. It's gonna be a good night!

Wow all night, sweet!

Just a few hours away, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone out there. It's gonna be a good night!

Yesh, you play good musics.

Edited by DJ Nocker

Tonight!

I will be the one dancing all night to void 6 and A23 since I dont get to go out to dance much.

Hell yeah Ill be right there with you! LOL Darkmatter and I will be there we have our tickets :bunny: Im ready to get my groove on!

The show was awesome! So glad I finally got to see them live! Haven't had that great a time at a concert in ages. :thumbsup:

Got to meet Tom afterwards and he is so incredibly nice. Snapped a pic too:

l_e4d757ae568641568d7db5321ff904b1.jpg

Hope the rest of you who went enjoyed it as much as I.

It was a great show, and a great turn out. I believe i met Lilylu and one other person who is newer to DGN (watch cannibal holocaust, remember). I also got to meet Eevee for the first time, it was fun. I got a little choked up during "Disappoint", makes me miss my Dad. But other than that, it was amazing, I was happy that they played my 3 fav tracks "Drive" "Divide" and "Let Me Be Your Armor". Sorry for not saying good bye, Saint, I couldn't find you at the end. Also....July 8th I am booked to DJ at "Resist"! yay.

Thanks from the Darque Productions crew to EVERYONE who made it out to the show. Another excellent venue-filling crowd. Nice to see many of you dancing prior to the bands and then really being lively during the bands performances.

Lots of photos and videos to sort through. We'll try to have something posted to Flickr soon.

More in the works from Darque Productions so stay tuned.

No worries. Was taking care of after show tear down, load out, etc... Good to see ya and thanks for introducing me to all your friends.

NP. Im pretty sure I introduced Mike and Erin to you before at Deadline, but we were all probably drunk at the time lol

I had a great time at the show...thanks to Nocker, I was able to listen to some recommended tracks by A23 before the show, so I was more familiar with them (aside from the tracks I've heard at the club). I enjoyed dancing to all of the songs, and look forward to future shows. :yes

As for peoplez...I arrived with DJ Nocker and his friends (including lark...yeah, I remembered :p). I soon after met Scary Guy, d:konstruct (sp?), and DJ Saint. Intrinsic was the first familiar face I saw. And I also saw Lillylu, Darkmatter, TheOsakaKoneko, Riku, and Skyfire :kiss . And I also met Onyx for the first time.

So yes...it was a good night, aside from a minor anxiety attack earlier in the evening.

:X

Thanks from the Darque Productions crew to EVERYONE who made it out to the show. Another excellent venue-filling crowd. Nice to see many of you dancing prior to the bands and then really being lively during the bands performances.

Lots of photos and videos to sort through. We'll try to have something posted to Flickr soon.

More in the works from Darque Productions so stay tuned.

Thank you to everyone who made it out! I had a great time. Thanks for all the great energy from all of you.

Thanks to Kat, Marc, Brent, and Cowboy Dave for letting me DJ the show!

Thanks to the bands for putting on an amazing performance!

It was a really really fun time. Sound was good, comfy club, lovely eye candy everywhere :) Got to meet a few of you and it felt sooo good to get out!

I've been to concerts in several cities, but Detroit crowds are always, always the best, most enthusiastic, and the most fun.

Thanks to YOU GUYS! I had an amazing night, got choked up a few times on my favorite songs. I thought Angel Theory was really awesome, too.

On a slightly different subject, the kid in the front row... too cute!

Thanks to YOU GUYS! I had an amazing night, got choked up a few times on my favorite songs. I thought Angel Theory was really awesome, too.

I've never met you! :no

I wonder if you at least saw me so we can meet sometime in zeh future.

And I was a bit iffy with Angel Theory.

It was a bit odd sounding.

That's Shaun's daughter. She was very funny. Nice to see parents raising there kids right ;)

And to think, she'll have a cool band to claim as being her first concert...

I've never met you! :no

I wonder if you at least saw me so we can meet sometime in zeh future.

And I was a bit iffy with Angel Theory.

It was a bit odd sounding.

Angel Theory had good beats but the vocals were lacking IMO

...It wasnt goth enough...lol