iNation wsg. DJ Pleasure Kitten Weds 12.09.09

This Wednesday, I'll be making the trek south to Bowling Green, Ohio for a special guest set @ iNation!

iNation is Ohio's LARGEST weekly industrial music event and happens every Wednesday @ Skybar with resident DJ's Darks Choir and Audioflesh. 18+ are welcome with proper id. Doors @ 9pm. Skybar is located at 238 N. Main St. in Bowling Green, Ohio.

I've got a nice little group of Detroiters making the trek down with me (including the Showtime clothing crew!) and I hope to see you guys there if you can make it out :)

Check out the iNation myspace for more info: www.myspace.com/theination

This Wednesday, I'll be making the trek south to Bowling Green, Ohio for a special guest set @ iNation!

iNation is Ohio's LARGEST weekly industrial music event and happens every Wednesday @ Skybar with resident DJ's Darks Choir and Audioflesh. 18+ are welcome with proper id. Doors @ 9pm. Skybar is located at 238 N. Main St. in Bowling Green, Ohio.

I've got a nice little group of Detroiters making the trek down with me (including the Showtime clothing crew!) and I hope to see you guys there if you can make it out :)

Check out the iNation myspace for more info: www.myspace.com/theination

Hmmm.. I could be tempted into this. Anyone else??