What would your worst possible Super Power be?

TheLordOfSins

I'm with bean on this one. *giggles* I'd so do *something that belongs in the sex forum* if I could become invisible whenever I wanted... hehehehehe I'm so bad...

See, I wouldn't use invisibility for anything sexual, I would use it for pure evil. I would totally fuck with people, and I would spy on certain people.

See, I wouldn't use invisibility for anything sexual, I would use it for pure evil. I would totally fuck with people, and I would spy on certain people.

oh I'd do that as well.. but heh.. just to see the looks on people's faces when they wake from a deep sleep with my hands all over them.. LOL it would be funny. hehehe

but you know.. starting off slow and acting like a ghost would be awesome.. moving things, making sounds, that type of thing... doing some detective work for people, because invisibility would have to be able to spread to things that I touch.. but only what I want to become so.. like clothing, or a camera (for undercover work.. shush not THAT kind of "undercover"), ect....

oh I'd do that as well.. but heh.. just to see the looks on people's faces when they wake from a deep sleep with my hands all over them.. LOL it would be funny. hehehe

but you know.. starting off slow and acting like a ghost would be awesome.. moving things, making sounds, that type of thing... doing some detective work for people, because invisibility would have to be able to spread to things that I touch.. but only what I want to become so.. like clothing, or a camera (for undercover work.. shush not THAT kind of "undercover"), ect....

silent_hammer.png

http://www.xkcd.com/666

Guest Megalicious

:evil:

The ability to bend light would not only be the power I would abuse most, but the one I want the most.

I would abuse the FUCK out of mind control... I would not be able to help myself... I would turn evil as hell pretty fast with that.... eventually I would be the Mule from Asmov's Foundation series....

I would abuse the hell out of mind control too. I'd be mega evil within minutes. :evil:

teleportation.

I'd abuse it as a job as an esclapeologist. and no one would suspect because it has to be a hidden door or key. not to mention a few border protection agencies would be scratching thier heads to wonder how i got through. and where i went. It'd be the greatest mind fuck to play on a government agency. an unanswerable;e "how the fuck did he enter and leave as will"

Edited by Head Wreck