Your favorite boots!

Raev

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I have some really cool knee high boots with buckles and knee high sneakers that are similar to converse that need that need repaired.  Does anyone know of any place that could repair them for me?  The souls are coming apart on the boots and I think the sneakers need an entire new soul put on them.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Being in my mid 40's I don't feel like I can pull off the boots and shorts look anymore.  But I'm still counting these 2 pair as boots just because they are still New Rocks.  They are my current fav's.  

IMG_0561.thumb.PNG.72b4904bad5bfa58610d4502f8120770.PNG

IMG_0562.thumb.PNG.f4a017d82a2f5125d18a8f7ae6378eb9.PNG

I really like the 992-994 series personally, but these are my really flashy and only slightly flashy ones.  I've hadn't the ones with the metal heels since may and they have been a bitch to break in.  

And i 100% agree with you @Raev  PlusI hate it when people get all dressed up for the club and they wear crappy shoes.  What's the point. 

Edited by Burrich1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

image.thumb.jpeg.2dee99569745449871d52e390a2ef6ca.jpeg

These are my m.727 ‘s.  I probably should have  gotten them 17 + years ago.  I’m rarely in a boot mood like these anymore, but they were a gift last year.  They are a pretty kick ass gift at that so I really can’t complain.  Too bad I prefer the chunky shoes to boots most of the time these days.   I do really dig the shiny vinyl flames…. Not to mention the huge chains.   Will have to wear them soon on a good industrial night.  I love new rocks 

• 2 weeks later...

@gwenthose are insane and have a lot going on.  I like them, and know people who could pull them off, just not me.   Would definitely notice someone wearing them.  

Claws and Fangs and Wings, oh my!

Edited by Burrich1

On 2/14/2024 at 2:49 PM, gwen said:

I remember when that site was a community, then just a shitty blog, and now it's just a clothing site.  I still have some swag they sent me from some event we did at Mephisto's long ago.

Those boots are overpriced, and look like they will probably fall apart in six months to a year tops.

• 1 month later...

I have a great pair of black Docs that have embroidered roses on the outer sides of them. I also have a pretty amazing pair of black really high platform ankle boots. I haven’t worn them out of the house, though. But on the opposite end of the spectrum, I have these amazing pink moon boots for when it snows. I hate snow, but I’m thrilled to death to have them when it happens. But yeah, there you go.