MDA (Jerry's Kids)

kat

I am going to be apart of the MDA Southgate Taylor annual lock up on December 9th. The goal this year is to raise $1600 per "inmate". I just wanted to post this link if anyone is able to donate anything, the money goes to Jerry's Kids. Thanks so much.

https://www.joinmda.org/southgatetaylorlockup09/mmcturner

Edited by kat

Wait...so the thing is that they lock you up in a prison or jail and people have to donate money to get you out of there? $1,600 is a STEEP bail! That would have had to have been a felony :wink :.

I may donate money if I have it. I would volunteer to be one of the inmates but even though it's fake - no WAY I'm going back to jail, even if it's pretend! Good luck either way. I didn't even get to jail, I was just in a holding cell each time for like 8 hours, but that's definitely bad enough.

Edited by Chernobyl

Wait...so the thing is that they lock you up in a prison or jail and people have to donate money to get you out of there? $1,600 is a STEEP bail! That would have had to have been a felony :wink :.

I may donate money if I have it. I would volunteer to be one of the inmates but even though it's fake - no WAY I'm going back to jail, even if it's pretend! Good luck either way. I didn't even get to jail, I was just in a holding cell each time for like 8 hours, but that's definitely bad enough.

LOL!! Yeah, I have never done it before but someone anonymously recommended me (I think a co-worker). I know when they called me they were like " we have a warrant out for your arrest", my heart sank into my stomach!!

• 2 weeks later...