What Made You Laugh Today?

Oh_My_Goth

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cat Moe is a weirdo.

David told me he had to cut his bath a little short.

Moe was SO distressed that David was sitting in WATER, that he nearly jumped in the tub! He kept peering over the edge, eyes as big as quarters.

"The Adventures of Dr. McNinja". How have I not discovered this before now?

My cat Moe is a weirdo.

David told me he had to cut his bath a little short.

Moe was SO distressed that David was sitting in WATER, that he nearly jumped in the tub! He kept peering over the edge, eyes as big as quarters.

I used to have a kitty that did that... when I took a bath she would get really agitated, look over the edge like that, meowing pitifully the whole time.

my exboyfriend saying we will be friend that he just needs some time. Time for what he left and went back to his ex what does he need time for lol. Not my fault he is in love with both of us and cant figure out if he made the right choice. Just made me laugh so hard

Young Female PhD canidiate (YFP): I'm old. Oh, wait. That's *you,* old man!

SK: Wait until I take my Geritol, and I will whoop your fanny!

YFP: Score 1 for the YFP! Yeah, I know. I will get old eventually.

SK: Yep. and when you do, you won't look *half* as good as this! *points to self*

*YFP slumps in anime sadness pose*

I did tell people I work in a lab that was politically incorrect as Blazing Saddles.

Parole Board Cousin's story at breakfast... about this guy who murdered his wife and buried her in a manure pile. So then he sells the property. The new owner goes to spread the manure, finds a skull and othr body fragments... thinks nothing of it and PUTS THE SKULL ON A FENCE POST where it then sits for a couple years until a visitor says "whose skull is that on your fence post?... what? in the manure pile? you think maybe you should, um, notify someone?"

Yeah, questionable humor... but the way the story just kept getting more and more absurd at every turn had me & Rocket Scientist Cousin cracking up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definately just elbowed Jake straight in the forehead. But he's such a deep sleeper he did not even wake up. Still giggling at it, and tomorrow when he comments on a headache I may die laughing..

Does that make me a bad person?

Definately just elbowed Jake straight in the forehead. But he's such a deep sleeper he did not even wake up. Still giggling at it, and tomorrow when he comments on a headache I may die laughing..

Does that make me a bad person?

No. That makes you awesome. <3