Suicide Scene At A Haunted House Display

I feel that the woman had to right to bitch personally, suicide is a terrible thing yes i have had 2 friends in the past that have killed themselves but i'm not ganna get all PMS ridden off something that is make believe and even though she said she did the research and checked out the site then she would have seen the warnings all over ill post a link to the site in a moment so you can see for yourseleves but it says and i quote

WARNING: Parental Advisory Explicit Content, MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR IMMATURE OR MATURE AUDIENCES THIS HAUNTED HOUSE CONTAINS GRAPHIC AND VIOLENT HORROR THESE IMAGES MAY BE OFFENSIVE AND DISTURBING TO SOME. I think thats pretty clear don't you

heres a link to the video she spoke of

http://www.deadacres.com/video2.htm <----Zombiecide

and the website

http://www.deadacres.com/

:jamin

...like, even the name ("Haunted Hoochie") is a dead give away to not bring the kiddz...

Those guys are more obnoxious than scary, to me...

I guess this is what out-of-work wrestlers are doing, now. :hrhr:

P.S. And why is it called "Haunted Hoochie"?

...you know...I was wondering that same thing...amongst many others...

Does it mean that something is wrong with me if I thought that video was funny? :w00t:

...not really...but, I wondered...how the fuck a Zombie, pulled enough intelligence stat, to USE a shotgun...THIS, may mean I am a dork.

What do people expect to see at a haunted house? Bunnies & Rainbow Ponies?????

NO.. Body parts, blood & gore...

What's the difference between a murder scene where a bloody cheerleader is being cut apart by a psycho & a 'zombie-like' dude blowing his head off??

Wouldn't someone disturbed by suicide be disturbed by murder?? & Then why would they even go?

Some people just look for shit to bitch about because their lives are empty.

Why do people have to try to ruin Halloween for the rest of us sane people.. That's right, I called us SANE!! They are the fucked up crazy ones going into a situation that they know will disturb them, and then bitch about it :blink:

What do people expect to see at a haunted house? Bunnies & Rainbow Ponies?????

NO.. Body parts, blood & gore...

What's the difference between a murder scene where a bloody cheerleader is being cut apart by a psycho & a 'zombie-like' dude blowing his head off??

Wouldn't someone disturbed by suicide be disturbed by murder?? & Then why would they even go?

Some people just look for shit to bitch about because their lives are empty.

Why do people have to try to ruin Halloween for the rest of us sane people.. That's right, I called us SANE!! They are the fucked up crazy ones going into a situation that they know will disturb them, and then bitch about it :blink:

HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD YOU DID!