DGN Night Aftermath, Oct 10th

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I had to miss it! I really wanted to make it out to congratulate Tszura and Nightgaunt, as well as see everybody. However, with work, all these performances, and rehearsals, I really needed to spend some time at home with the offspring. One of these days! Of course, much like last DGN appreciation, the next one is also scheduled for my work weekend, so I will not be able to make it. :rant:

You know how many damn drunk chicks harrassed me? I'm so happy I'm not truly violent. I had one insist on touching me before I damn near pushed her aside, I had one flap her ENORMOUS nasty saggy tits at me in the bathroom, I had too many PREACH about being "dancers" and two that I can remember trying to philosophize the meaning of industrial music in our "clubs today". Now I remember why I don't go to CC very often. But if it means that's the only way to see some of you.....sigh.....OK fine.

But don't be suprised if you see the ultra mean and dry side of me. For reasons listed above. I do my best to avoid COUNTERculture in that arena by pacing the floor as often as I can, and if your one of the lucky ones to actually catch one of my sly responses to any idiot.....you will forever laugh about it.

You know how many damn drunk chicks harrassed me? I'm so happy I'm not truly violent. I had one insist on touching me before I damn near pushed her aside, I had one flap her ENORMOUS nasty saggy tits at me in the bathroom, I had too many PREACH about being "dancers" and two that I can remember trying to philosophize the meaning of industrial music in our "clubs today". Now I remember why I don't go to CC very often. But if it means that's the only way to see some of you.....sigh.....OK fine.

But don't be suprised if you see the ultra mean and dry side of me. For reasons listed above. I do my best to avoid COUNTERculture in that arena by pacing the floor as often as I can, and if your one of the lucky ones to actually catch one of my sly responses to any idiot.....you will forever laugh about it.

That's why whenever I go, I just grab my usual pitcher and hide out somewhere to avoid the occasional idiots I meet. That plus I suck at dancing so yeah...I'd make an ass of myself if I tried.

Huh...weird.

You just made me realize that I rarely get pulled into actual conversations at the club.

What a blast we had last Saturday!!! We had the absolute pleasure of seeing and hanging out with many DGN’ers. Beaucoup thanks to everyone who bought us drinks!! And everyone who partook in the shot rounds with Nightgaunt and I, those shots were courtesy of the beautiful LulaLaRose and her wonderful husband Reynolds!! Thanks guys!!! Those test-tubie thingies were delicious!

It was definitely a happy drunken night for us both. :cheers: Typically, when I get drunk, however, I’m like a happy monkey on acid. I swing from group to group, laugh more than I talk, dance my bootie off, and probably say a load of silly goofy things that make no sense to anyone but me. So if I made a monkeys ass out myself to anyone, all apologies, lol.

We did have to leave earlier than we planned. My Nightgaunt drank a weeeeeee bit more than I did, and well........I had to yell “Timmmmmmber!!!!” LOL Because we had to leave right away, we didn’t get a chance to say goodbye to everyone like we wanted.

And DANCE PARTY ROCKS!! Its our guilty pleasure :thumbup: Lol We actually think a bunch of us should try out for it one of these days. If I tried to bump, crunk, and grind like that, though, I’d probably break my hip, lol

It was awesome seeing everyone!

We hope to see everyone again soon!

:grouphug