DGN Night Aftermath, August 29th

Reports?

How about you, you were there. :wink

OK, lets see who I talked to and saw

bean water---always nice seeing you. You're too easy though. Every time you're there, you go home with me.

Also saw Crank and put on Flock of Seagulls when I got home. One thing I'll never get, how are they a one hit wonder band when three of their singles charted? (I Ran, Space Age Love Song, Wishing)

Osaka, better-dressed than everyone as always, nice dancing with you

Sglgothmom-you looked so great, I didn't even recognize you at first, good to see you smiling so much

Black Jack and Lord of Sins--good hanging with you two

LOS -- good finally talking, "Women ya!" Women are good Hmmm...

"38C wait no B, need to take into account the outfit, the heels, and the trajectory of how she was leaning."

Hunhee/Burrich the happy couple returns on a Saturday!

next time tho in a case of breathing vs boobage = breathing always wins

Got to say hi to Fin, bean got to say to Saechalyn

And stormknight, If you ever need four hands again to make a point let me know

And finally, we planned on meeting up with Az (occasional poster) and his less gothically-inclined friends +

taysteewonderbunny, one of my all time favorite people, and we did, and it was good

Amen.

it was ok....really crazy though...i seen everyone come in....cuz well i worked door that night....afterward i hung out with Mina till her ride showed up...garfield was cool and let us hang out in his room as me and mina left she ended up giving garfield back his underwear LOL =P

bean water---always nice seeing you. You're too easy though. Every time you're there, you go home with me.

Always nice seeing you too. You're always letting me come home with you...so really, who's easy? :p

I had a good night talking with/seeing DGN'ers and dancing.

Edited by bean water

I managed to squeeze in a rare appearance, though not as rare as my appearance on the board. Glad to chat with a bunch of you guys at the club again. Especially us bat-cavers.

Hunhee: Wow. Hawt! Ignore the Eternal. Breathing is not mandatory. :drool:

Eternal: I seem to have forgotten how you looked in your South Park guise. Good to have a reality check now and then.

Bean: Saturdays are always better when you are classing up the joint a little.

Fin: Long time no see. Glad you were there.

Blackjack: Glad to finally have a long conversation with you. Even if we had to pretend we heard every third word on the dance floor. You're good people.

taysteewonderbunny: I swear every time I see you; the Goth is creeping out of the floor at the club and further up your person.

Stormknight: Long time no see. I really hope you can make it to the "event"

Saechalyn: I loved your hair!!

DamagedAngel: It's been a long time since I have stepped on you. Glad you were there.

Crank: Rock on man. Best of luck in the job-hunt.

Gimp: :tips hat: even though you get to feel me up a little at the door, you're still good people.

:scratches head: I hope I didn't forget anyone. Special kudos to Marvin and his skillz at beverage mixing.

Ok I go to CC once a month and the music is easily the best in the D. I then come on here to see what music was played and unfortunately the night I go the playlist is never up!! Well this past Saturday, August 29th, the music was the best I have heard in a while, thank you Jon Noble, is there anyway I can get the playlist from this past week? Thank you!

Ok I go to CC once a month and the music is easily the best in the D. I then come on here to see what music was played and unfortunately the night I go the playlist is never up!! Well this past Saturday, August 29th, the music was the best I have heard in a while, thank you Jon Noble, is there anyway I can get the playlist from this past week? Thank you!

Playlist will be coming in the next few days...

Noble is only responsible for half the nights music btw ;)

Playlist is up and can be found here: http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=30468

Thanks for the good words, but seriously (aside from tracks early and way later in the night) a lot of songs from that night are wayyyyy too overplayed and requested just wayyyyy to much.

Playlist is up and can be found here: http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=30468

Thanks for the good words, but seriously (aside from tracks early and way later in the night) a lot of songs from that night are wayyyyy too overplayed and requested just wayyyyy to much.

Agreed I do love me some Wolfsheim and Siouxsie but gee whiz "Once in a Lifetime" and "Cities in Dust" is really overplayed. I need to hear some Babyland and Frontline Assembly! Don't forget Section 25!