Costumes 2009

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of convincing my friends to go as like genres of music. Like I want to do hair metal, so I would have my hair big like what you think of when you think 80's metal. TIGHT leather pants. And and outrageously metrosexual shirt/vest/jacket/all of the above. Oh, and platform shoes/boots are a must.

I really didn't plan for this year at all so I will be what I was last year..."the dude that kinda looks like the dude that sings for that 30 seconds to mars band"...much better than the year before when I looked like Wolverine because of my hair and sideburns...

Hell I don't even leave my house to do anything so why should I even dress up...I don't even know of any parties to go to...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

one of these years, I swear I'm going to do Charlie Brown's ghost costume

I did that a few years ago. I'll warn you ahead of time, do not be discouraged when 90% of the people who see don't get it; not even when you explain it to them. It's a good thing my face was covered when these colossal dipshits would ask " what are you supposed to be"? Unfortunately for them, by the end of the night, it's to bad my mouth wasn't covered.

For Halloween, I myself am going to be a past participle. I'll be very similar to my verb's form unless the verb is irregular.

I'm thinking "sexy mummy" for the Cap City party. Not sure yet for Hallowicked... it's always such a challenge to come up with something that will withstand Faygo abuse and general juggalo battering.

Speaking of Hallowicked, anyone want to share a room at the Leland? Or offer couch space for the night?

Since I do NOT do sexy Halloween outfits because I think it's dumb, we're doing a group costume. We're being Mighty Boosh villains. I'm going to be everyone's favorite scaley manfish, Old Gregg, Pestilence will be the most terrifying character on the show, The Hitcher, and I think we're making Jabberwok be the Spirit of jazz. We're making Timata be Howard Moon, but I'm not sure if even he knows this yet.

Edited by Chernobyl