DGN layout strike

CaT

ok this ones for every body who doesnt like this temp layout crap ... i cant stand it i dont know where anything is and it just plain out sucks...i didnt get on here to be confused ... if you agree say yah ...if you dont say nah ether way i think we should have a thread on this crap!lets help out and give some point a views to make this better....like i dont want my mail to be hideing its bad enough it doesnt tell me if i have new mail or not

Edited by CaT

Im not happy with the current board but I know Troy is working on it so I will be patient. The man knows what hes doing. I couldnt set up a site like this. I just hope he does something with the recent posts like we had before.

Edited by prick

Take it from an old timer here... Give it a few days to a week. Especially with this major an upgrade. Troy is all alone doing this.

Let him declare it reasonably finished and then we can give our opinions. I'd also recommend taking a little time getting to figure things out. You may find you like it better once you get used to it.