Things I hate...

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who doesn't....& what? are they related to the pig-fuckers...a more civil moniker perhaps???

:rofl:

No...nothing so obscene!

When I was a kid, it was great fun to sneak out at night, and rile up the neighbours' pigs in their pens-- by hopping onto their backs, and going for a helluva ride. It was probably a good thing none of us got brained to death against those corrals. Ever ridden a real hog? It's a total rush. :stuart:

I guess it's a country thing.

As for me, I hate pet store feeder crickets. They must catch their breeders from the deepest, darkest ghettos. The little bitches and bastards may as well be carrying miniature butterfly knives, and wearing hair nets.

All this damn road contruction! I know roads have to be repaired but why all at once and where are all the workers. Why cant they use some of our taxes to hire more road crew so there is a 24 hour work force getting it done quicker?

All this damn road contruction! I know roads have to be repaired but why all at once and where are all the workers. Why cant they use some of our taxes to hire more road crew so there is a 24 hour work force getting it done quicker?

My thoughts exactly. They've been working for weeks now at a snails pace on the bridge right outside my apartment complex in Ypsi. What should be a 5 minute ride to work now takes 15 minutes...

paper players club vouchers... they are so dumb room service is the only area we use them in and I hate them because you have to have them sign it in front of you then sign the room service bill and compare signatures, make sure they match, then check I.D. then collect the eightteen percent gratutity in cash a lot of times people will complain about that, they dont seem to understand "I'm sorry sir but alcohol and gratutity cannot be comped." Its just annoying

Stupid people, bad sex (and I mean bad like not worth it or blue balls), not having money, speeding tickets, the last 2 things at the same time. Or like my keychain in high school said "I don't discriminate, I hate everyone" ok that was extreme, but I could go on and on about things I hate for hours.

Skunks. What use are they except to be skunkbombs when blasted by vehicles? Nothing wants to eat them, and they sure as hell dont sell women's perfume very well unless you are the wicked witch of the east.

Edited by Reaper

Those cheap, nasty Smoker's Choice cigarettes. They stink even worse than regular cigs.

OMG my dads gf smokes those...or at least used to ALL THE FREAKING TIME! Bloody hell! (Don't ask where the english slang came from).

I hate people who make fun of me or look down on me for liking certain bands. Damn music Nazis! :rant:

Edited by BloodCupcake