Things I hate...

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 million

and people who try to guilt me over things I think are good in my life

oh ditto this...I think its called the green eyed monster.

I hate pussies who think they are bad ass as well...

people who act tough but have a low pain thresh hold and bad work ethic....or whimp out from walking up a steap hill and bitch making it harder for the rest of us.

hello_kitty_gun.jpgHelloKitty.jpghello-kitty-darth-vader.jpgKittyRifle.jpg

I hate hate hate helllo kitty! What is goth about this stupid cat? Its waay to cute. Why do so many goths love this stupid thing I want to rocket launch into space.

And this gun, is just WRONG

both guns...no hello kitty!

I also hate goth snobs. What exactly do you have to be snobby about? Your clothes are blacker?

and filth I hate unclean things/people...slobs basically...and darth kitty wtf is that???

Now I have a new found hatred for that damn cat.

Low life, ghetto hood-rats. Who have no concept of any form of the english language. Can someone please explain to me what a JAHOOSEY is. When I tell a guest we have whirlepool rooms, and they repeat back JAHOOSEY rooms. :wallbash: J A C U Z Z I...... F U C K T A R D! When repeated to them again "Whirlepool" they continue with "JAHOOSEY". I HATE people who "think" they take pride in being ignorant.

Anyone who would put Hello Kitty on a gun, toy or real. 'Cos I have loved Kitty-Chan for 30 years now and that just ain't what she's about.

and (yeah I know, only one at a time... but I was gonna post this and then I saw the HK pix and had to comment)

When you tell an "expert" that you follow a certain practice... like, oh, feeding a snake frozen instead of live prey. And they commence to lecture you ANYWAY about why you shouldn't do it the other way (i.e. feeding live), even though you just told them you don't. And they do it in the most condescending and self-righteous way possible.

So a girl comes up to me today, and says

"Besides Black, what are you mixed with.."

and I shout out for the last time to the entire little minded high school...

"I'm not black I'm Brazilian!!!"

and someone goes.

"Same thing."

>,> I'm not black damnit. it's not a bad thing, i just like Brazilian better. It's more exotic.