What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Great, now I'm hungry for curry..

JFC, I miss my husband. :sad:

I hope the car battery and modem I posted on CL sell. I need to start getting rid of some shit.

Breyers Pomegranate Blends Pure Fruit bars are DELICIOUS.

This weather sure is a nice change.

I think I'm going to make spaghetti and garlic toast for supper tonight.

I'll have to try the pomegranate blend fruit bars

I need to cook the goddamn pork chops before they spoil

How much of the snakelet $$ do I want to give Lump-of-Coal? Do I even want to mention to him that I actually sold three at retail? My usual honesty-at-all-costs policy is prolly going by the wayside on this one.

I miss everything about him.

The last bit of wine is tasting pretty good, right now. Glad I had some left over.

My cat is wet, from being cried on. He probably knows the taste of my tears, quite well. He apparently likes it, or he wouldn't jump up into my lap, when I'm such a mess.

This is going to be another rough week.

I wish I had something to help me sleep.

*sigh*

That if Ophelia's dinner rat had come from anywhere besides Preuss, I would strongly suspect it was your basic alley rat.

I feel the same way about some of the ghetto-ass crickets I've gotten from PetSmart. I've actually had to remove their mouth parts with tweezers, before, to keep them from injuring my jumpers. Perhaps we should invest in some chloroform? :evil:

I feel the same way about some of the ghetto-ass crickets I've gotten from PetSmart. I've actually had to remove their mouth parts with tweezers, before, to keep them from injuring my jumpers. Perhaps we should invest in some chloroform? :evil:

(LOL image of cricket wearing Coogi knock-off sag pants & bling jewelry)

This one was actually frozen... she won't take live after one bit her last winter (damn thing almost chewed her tail off, poor baby). But it LOOKED like an alley rat... that nasty browny-grey color. And in other less definable ways, just did not look like a typical feeder.

How nice it is to be able to file for unemployment online

But now it'll be harder to motivate myself to get out of the house today

That I need a new Photoshop... seems that the 10 yr old version I've been running is totally FUBARed

Wondering if it's worthwhile trying to run PictureIt again, 'puter seemed to mortally loathe it last time

I REALLY want to finish tweaking the Up North pix!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic