What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

A delivery guy was taking his load to his next stop, he stopped for lunch and ate a san'ich inside a deli. He arrived at his destination and went to deliver his load and when he began unloading he noticed that the initial delivery of 6 boxes carrying a dozen items a piece was short three items. How many items are available in his load?

:hrhr:

This is great...Good Morning America just introduced my mother to Grumpy Cat. She said my Kali could give that cat a run for it's money...That would be something to see since my cat was named after the Goddess Kali - and trust me, she earned that name...

There's a goth vlogger hangout going on now I posted the link in the thread about it. SarahDarlene's channel which is hosting the current one, has the recording of the first one they did too. It will be interesting if these turn more into panel discussions at some point.

Edited by Class-Punk

I have lived in this city my entire life and never knew what ghetto mentality truly meant until my neighbors completed their move-in during the Spring of 2010...nothing has ever been the same since...

I got some work done on Chapter 2 of my novel "Chains" last night and I've been thinking about what I want to happen in it. I don't want an excess of male main characters so I'm changing one classy dressed character I had planned into a woman, who has a lexicon and is trying to teach it to a robot, at times when they're being shot at. I had also been thinking how I could work in a simplistic idea of a judicial system in my main character's head within the second chapter. Even though its a violent book right now I'm working from the challenge of my main character being symbolically ethical, even dharmic, so I'm still not sure how I'll handle his reactions to threatening situations.

I hate deleting an 8 year old account. But the Literature section on DeviantArt has always been a joke among other the way they allow art promotion, and it was blind optimism on my part to think that anything would change.

It will only change if enough members criticize and complain about it. If they feel they'll start losing potential income, it will most definitely change. I've seen it before.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic