What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

My thoughts: I have only ever been to one club. That was white star on european night. I pretty much sat there the entire time because my cousin and friend were being hit on the whole time. I was 19 so I couldn't drink. I would have to stay away from the situation. Most of the clubs on here I've vaguely heard of. I wouldn't even know how to get there. I don't know how I'd feel about going not really knowing anyone. I think I would feel awkward and intrusive. Almost like I don't belong. I think I let stuff like that bother me too much. I don't know what I think.

Stopped at one of these on the way home and it was so full my netflix didn't want to go down. I literally reached in and pulled out a handful of other peoples mail. I put it back of course but it made me wonder how many people just take that shit and hope to get lucky.

0808-0710-2416-0742.jpg

Edited by Shaun

Callers from Michigan and New York on my job are the WORST. Michiganders are always pushy and cynical about any offers (even free trial stuff) and nit pick with questions (if I wasn't from here and didn't know how to handle these people, I would have a nervous breakdown taking our calls :laugh:). People from New York are pushy and uhmmm...unable to understand anything, honestly, that's the nicest way I can say it. Not verbally understand, like difference in accent, I mean they are just downright dumb I guess and don't understand stuff no matter how many times you explain it over and over again.

I love women who call from the south, because they automatically agree with everything you say and will automatically buy it if you sound assertive enough because they're trained from birth to say "yes" to everything and everyone.

I had two calls on my half hour block, one was from some thuggin' Snoop Dogg sounding guy who lives in Compton that was ordering Miracle Slippers and another was from a nun in the same area code, ONE CITY OVER, ordering BackJoy. That has officially been the weirdest shift I've ever clocked in for.

I almost laughed at the first guy because I kept thinking of the movie "Don't Be A Menace to South Central While You're Drinkin' Your Juice in tha Hood"

loc.jpg

I can imagine the tagline: BREAK YO SELF, DON'T BREAK YO BACK!

Edited by Chernobyl

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic