What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Guest Megalicious

Quiescent currents? Seriously? .... I hate how that makes my brain literally SWIM in dopamine - gggrrrrrrr.....

This picture of me all decked out in cocktail gear is FUNNY! (though I do like my feather headband, but me in a dress is always somewhat funny, in an awkward sort of way).

Cheerios are awesome.

Thinking that I miss people posting on DGN. What happened? I blame FB. Constantin says it's FB. It's about the time that FB was established that everyone jumped ship and stopped posting here, it's destructive like Wal-Mart. I wanted a place where I can chill and talk to other goths, make friends and shit like that, keep a community close, but it's hard to do so on FB when every update you make your relatives, HS friends, and coworkers get it front page.

Don't expect me on Facebook anymore. I'm finally seeing how destructive it is and how much ACTUALLY detaches everyone. We all used to hang out with each other, have events, have club nights, etc and we don't anymore.

If I post, I'm posting here. It feels good to be home :)

I hate fb. I love all of you, but I got to tell ya, on fb, you are BORING. Fb is BORING. I've never spent so much time learning so little since high school. Really. I don't care that you sleep and poop and eat pizza. Those are all probably very good things necessary to your survival and I'm happy that you are taking care of yourself. But I'm realizing that, without appropriate context, like even the simple categorical context of the bulletin board with its myopic topic divisions (I just really like saying that more than it having any relevance: myopic topic divisions, myopic topic divisions, myopic topic divisions), everything seems inane, groundless. The death of your father ranks just below someone's newest acquisition in Farmville. I can't take it anymore. I've reread my posts, and, even for all their sincerity, they seem blase, vacant. So now I just stop in to see what events are posted. Fb sucks.

I hate fb. I love all of you, but I got to tell ya, on fb, you are BORING. Fb is BORING. I've never spent so much time learning so little since high school. Really. I don't care that you sleep and poop and eat pizza. Those are all probably very good things necessary to your survival and I'm happy that you are taking care of yourself. But I'm realizing that, without appropriate context, like even the simple categorical context of the bulletin board with its myopic topic divisions (I just really like saying that more than it having any relevance: myopic topic divisions, myopic topic divisions, myopic topic divisions), everything seems inane, groundless. The death of your father ranks just below someone's newest acquisition in Farmville. I can't take it anymore. I've reread my posts, and, even for all their sincerity, they seem blase, vacant. So now I just stop in to see what events are posted. Fb sucks.

phee likes TWB

I'm thinking everyone may be going back to school tomorrow .... * gasp*

Hopefully "the sick" is gone!

And how can I get that hand thing on my iPad without wrecking the case ... Hmm ...

Edited by Rayne

The wife is yelling about how awful and terrible we are in the background.... another day on my job lol.

Clarification: not me. Lol, assuming it was a customer.

I am thinking I can smell Phee's pizza and this math book is scary. But on the upside, my first English assignment was easy.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic