What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I am thinking today is one of those days I just want to give up! I think I need to rant: :rant: I am getting more and more frustrated and angry! No, I can't work full time and run all the errands and do all the yard work, and all the chores for 4 people (5 if you count my daughters friend that is staying with us) as well as be a taxi, jungle gym, and play/spend time with you. How can I possibly make the small repairs and improvements that need to be done or even think about fixing the place up a bit when I cant even keep up with regular chores. Why is it that I am the only one that knows how to empty the garbage, or even where it is, take care of the laundry, or do anything else? Why must I push myself to extreme pain when I am injured because no one else can remember to do it or whatever other excuse they come up with. I would like to be able to walk in the fucking door when I get home from working my ass off for 12 or more hours, and have a clean place to sit down and eat. I would like to find my things where I left them, so I don't drive myself crazy looking for them to find that they are in someone's room because they lack the ability to return them. What the f do you guys do all day while I'm at work? Oh yeah, make more work for me, move my stuff around so I cant find it, and find things you want me to spend money on. F'ing great! I hate having to become a raving bitch and scream and yell, turn off cell phones, and cable, etc, just to get a little freaking help! I took a break from all my other activities to try and get more done, and I get fought every step of the way. I work myself to the bone, I give up more than they will ever know, and it's never enough, it will never be enough. End rant. :rant:

I am thinking I feel better now. Sorta. Anyone want 3 daughters?

man. i don't know how parents do it!! sometimes the behavioral 'contingencies' (taking away cell phones, etc) is what it takes. sucks, but it's better than being walked all over.

lots of respect... and i think i'll keep my 3 pets instead. :biggrin:

Kimberly! I wish I could give you a hug! You are super mom! You have three girls and can do tons of stuff, when I have only one boy that I seem cant get anything done! Your an amazing women!

What a busy week this is ... Mostly the kids stuff with end of the year going on at school. Plays, concerts, picnics, parties, awards, assemblies, field trips and summer learning plans.

Busy, busy.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic