What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

• 2 weeks later...

My days have been going by in a flash again to the point where I think I need to start tracking them on DGN like I used to.  At first, I used to log everything...from my work schedule to bumps and bruises I got while working to detailed accounts of my day to the point where I could look back and practically see my entire week.  Now I feel like I materialized from December 17th to January 9th and all I really have to show for it are a lot of expenses, a lot of food in the fridge and what looks like the remnants of a party that never ended....:blink:

Well, this is rich.  I don't usually purchase catnip filled toys because I have 1 cat that becomes a bully when exposed to it, but I ordered some mice from Chewy.com and just found out they were catnip mice with one that had 50% more catnip than the others.  Needless to say, I currently have a household of flipped out furbabies zoned out of their gourds that I am keeping an eye on.

Very Unintentional 🤣

On 1/12/2019 at 11:36 PM, crunchy_pickle said:

Someone should fix the Facebook integration.  I'd be happy to do so if assistance is required.

My apologies, I was not aware of that as an issue.  I will look into it.  However, if you should notice anything else, please post here:

https://www.detroitgothic.net/topic/39518-dgn-updatesupgrades-2019/

Thank you :biggrin:

Edited by TronRP
Wrong Tread Link

It's a lovely 5 degrees here in scenic SE Detroit with a "Real Feel" of minus 6 degrees and approximately 8 to 10 inches of seasonal white snow adorning the ground which blew in for a grand total of 13 hours Saturday, giving Monday commuters something to look forward to as they try, once again, to head out in this bone chilling weather where we can expect a high of a full 13 degrees.  Citizens are currently bundling up to an unanticipated "Arctic Outflow - Warning" as wind chills hit lows of minus 20 to 30 degrees which will continue overnight and into the early morning.

...yay winter...

With that weather report, and having made the decision last night at work, saying fuck it, I'm moving south. And I'm taking my cousin and her son with me. New Orleans (without the price tag) here we come .... in about two years. 😅Louisiana is the mutual match between our 'cities/places to move to'.

And not trying to feel like I'm gonna be judged if I wanna post more of my writings.

On 1/20/2019 at 9:07 PM, NocteSpiritus said:

With that weather report, and having made the decision last night at work, saying fuck it, I'm moving south. And I'm taking my cousin and her son with me. New Orleans (without the price tag) here we come .... in about two years. 😅Louisiana is the mutual match between our 'cities/places to move to'.

And not trying to feel like I'm gonna be judged if I wanna post more of my writings.

~~~~~

As for your writings, Post Away...that's what the "Your Creations" part of the forum is all about.  There's a reason there are currently 34 pages in that thread:

https://www.detroitgothic.net/forum/15-your-creations/?page=34

smeyat 061213.png

It's amazing how one tends to forget things as they become used to stuff.  I forgot frostbite was a thing and yet I almost suffered it Monday while trying to shovel snow, chauffeur and run errands.  My left foot just recovered sometime today as I was passed out from exhaustion due to Monday's business and Tuesday's cleanup.

On 1/19/2019 at 3:15 PM, LadyKay said:

I want to post something but I don't have anything to talk about.   

~~~~~

I found that posting about absolutely nothing can get you thousands of posts in like a little of no time.

😂

It never ceases to amaze me when investigators say they never suspected Professor blah, blah somebody M.D. of committing a crime because they were successful upstanding members of society.  Don't you know, those are the FIRST people you look at.  They not only have resources, but  motive to protect their reputation, if nothing else.

I know justice is supposed to be blind, but I never read anywhere that she is supposed to be oblivious.

🤨

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic