What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

17 hours ago, Marblez said:

Sorry tattoo and piercing, the haircut -  world's most widely accepted body modification.

I understand that, but forcing that on a person who doesn't see it that way. That's what I don't understand. A hairdresser cut my hair into a short page boy thinking I would love it. I told her I didn't want my hair cut before we started. She said she'd take care of me. I was used to having my ends trimmed so I wasn't surprised when she began using scissors. I happened to look down at the floor through my bangs and saw a ton of hair on the floor.  I asked why there was so much hair on the floor. She said she was trimming off split ends. When she finished. She turned me to the mirror. She had cut off 6 inches of hair. Then she had the unmitigated gall to tell me I would like it better. I literally went into shock. The other hairdressers began fussing over me. The manager reprimanded her when she heard what happened. It took almost a year before it began growing again.

This was what I referenced. She could not understand why I didn't like it. I had been going there for years and my regular hairdresser wasn't able to come in that day. I never went back.

I too am curious about people's real live behaviors but something that drives me crazy is when people use those beauty face camera's and post their pictures like they really look that clear skinned and contoured.  

I guess the fake factor is my biggest peeve.  That's why I'm going to post a terribly disgusting pic right now.  I always tell people that I'm grosser in real life and that I must be photogenic because I actually have seen video and pics of me where I am like shocked of how I made a picture look good.  It baffles me.

Edited by kat

Okay I'm stocking Xmas stuff and the stuff already out is like entire boxes in the wrong area. This chic supposedly showing me how to do shit said it's okay to put the Xmas stuff in the wrong area because costumers do it. I was like ok but these are entirely boxes of things. That is probably why costumers get pissed. They think something is a certain price get it to the register and end up in an argument with a cashier. She said it is just the Xmas stuff but I was like oh well the drink area was like that last week.  

Logic? Nope.

She acts like she is the best employee here, she kinda said it. Lol

Because your fast? If it's wrong than that means you are just kinda dumb...maybe?  Wasting time at least.  SMH

7 hours ago, kat said:

I too am curious about people's real live behaviors but something that drives me crazy is when people use those beauty face camera's and post their pictures like they really look that clear skinned and contoured.  

I guess the fake factor is my biggest peeve.  That's why I'm going to post a terribly disgusting pic right now.  I always tell people that I'm grosser in real life and that I must be photogenic because I actually have seen video and pics of me where I am like shocked of how I made a picture look good.  It baffles me.

It doesn't baffle me any.

Hella no! They put me on the schedule for tonight and not again until the 25th! Really?  Now they said they gotta fire people and cut the long time workers hours and put them on another shift and cut their pay a dollar!  The absolute worst management ever. That store needs a business analyst or someone with half a brain. Omg.

Edited by kat

2 minutes ago, kat said:

Hella no! They put me on the schedule for tonight and not again until the 25th! Really?  Now they said they gotta fire people and cut the long time workers hours and put them on another shift and cut their pay a dollar!  

I have been there before.  Sounds like it's time to look for a new job.  I feel sorry for you and hope that it gets better.  Let me know if there is anything I can do.

7 minutes ago, michael840 said:

I have been there before.  Sounds like it's time to look for a new job.  I feel sorry for you and hope that it gets better.  Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Thanks.  I have been.  I just took this because I was desperate but she told me that I was being hired as full-time.  Lies. SMH.

OMG I have not been able to post on DGN or get online since Thursday Evening!!!  All due to a broken CPU Processor Heatsink Fan Retention Bracket! :rant:

I thought I was going to lose my mind or suffer posting withdrawals again. :hrhr:

4 hours ago, TronRP said:

OMG I have not been able to post on DGN or get online since Thursday Evening!!!  All due to a broken CPU Processor Heatsink Fan Retention Bracket! :rant:

I thought I was going to lose my mind or suffer posting withdrawals again. :hrhr:

I was wondering why my news activity list wasn't blowing up.  lol

Thinking it's time to start selling some stuff off.  Going to sell my renaissance vest.  Can't really wear it and can't walk around the festival like I used to.  Other than costume parties, don't see a reason to keep it.  Have some Star Trek stuff gonna sell also.  Keep an eye out for when I post it.

I am thinking that I may need to put the call out for help.  Chel and I closed on a double wide yesterday so we now can start doing some of the work that needs done to it.  The carpets are in rough shape through most of the house so I want to install a floating laminate flooring.  We also need to get a washer and dryer and a new stove.  No other major projects after that except the actual move itself.  We have till the end of January to get everything done and us moved in.  Luckily it isn't very far from where we live now but it is still a few more items on my ever growing to do list.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic