What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I am thinking... With my countless faults and short comings in this world, there are two things I am fairly certain of....1.) I have better more interesting musical tastes than you. And 2.) I have better taste in movies than you.

Edited by phee

I am vain enough to be quite assured that I am quite accomplished at a number of things, {F you, haters!}.  Kat, all you need is to take back your power. That is merely a decision, and watch how quick it changes. All it takes is a change in mindset, Many "Give it to God".. not I. I realize the power in me and in you, if I may be so bold, and you have given yours away more than once. You detail it. Put on something empowering.. I like: 

or even: 

Not very Goth, but these are my 'roots', and most Goths are intimately acquainted with theirs. (See what I did there?) Don't be sad girly.. get pissed. rawr.. For the last couple of days in my life, I have left a bootprint on the cheek of someone who tried to take advantage of me..again.. oh no dick, never again.

I almost can not wait until my bracket gets here.  Windows 10 is too much for this outdated computer system.  The OS downloads and streams at every possible chance it gets.  It's almost as if nothing is truly stored on the hard drive except the proof that you own the rights to your copy of Window 10 and everything else is available to you "on demand".  This DELL have been working overtime with periodic peripheral crashes. :pc:

8 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

I am vain enough to be quite assured that I am quite accomplished at a number of things, {F you, haters!}.  Kat, all you need is to take back your power. That is merely a decision, and watch how quick it changes. All it takes is a change in mindset, Many "Give it to God".. not I. I realize the power in me and in you, if I may be so bold, and you have given yours away more than once. You detail it. Put on something empowering.. I like: 

or even: 

Not very Goth, but these are my 'roots', and most Goths are intimately acquainted with theirs. (See what I did there?) Don't be sad girly.. get pissed. rawr.. For the last couple of days in my life, I have left a bootprint on the cheek of someone who tried to take advantage of me..again.. oh no dick, never again.

Yes! Everything you said is true.  I am my own worst enemy and I get defeated too often.  I need to get my ass out of this apartment and out of bed. I know when depression is getting me because I can't get out of bed and I feel sick. I say it's my thyroid but I bet I could do better...I know that I can. You actually really made me feel better for what you said.  Thank you so much.  I appreciate you! I'm gonna try harder. I forget how powerful and defeating negative thinking can get.  Your awesome,  chica. I love it.."oh no dick, never again"!

Damn these men and there penises! Make us act all cray! 

K. I'm going to be silly now.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic