What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Little kittens falling in a bowl of meat while all three are trying to eat it at the same time...I wish I were filming that. These little buggers are too cute. Black Bear-y, Baby Gray, and Tawny. :cat::cat::cat:

SusieCat is so proud of her little bundles of joy. :cat::heart:

:wub:

This is messed up. I just buried SusieCat after confirming the location of her 3 traumatized kittens hiding under my back porch. But now the 3 kittens are gone and now all we can do is wait to see if they come back to eat. Slinky is still M.I.A.

So I suppose it was wishful thinking that I saw all three little kittens under my porch. Two kittens and Slinky are back. Black Bear-y is unaccounted for and SusieCat has been laid to rest. Slinky is jittery and restless. As a precaution I barricaded the gate. We shall have to see what the morning brings.

22 hours ago, TronRP said:

So I suppose it was wishful thinking that I saw all three little kittens under my porch. Two kittens and Slinky are back. Black Bear-y is unaccounted for and SusieCat has been laid to rest. Slinky is jittery and restless. As a precaution I barricaded the gate. We shall have to see what the morning brings.

Hugs❤

OK...thank goodness, it was a car on fire in the alley and no one must have been inside because the fire truck stayed only long enough to do a control burn, put out the flamable stuff, left the engine smoldering and took off.  I did a walk by after they were gone to insure there was no possible way anything else could catch fire.  

I have very little trust for emergency services in the city since I was a kid. We lost a favorite tree in our backyard, growing up, because after the fire department "put out" our garage I told them I saw a spark in the tree. They just kept repeating "the fire is out, the fire is out". One fireman even chuckled at my concern. Needless to say they were called back to the scene within 15 minutes to put out the tree that was starting to go up in full blaze...20 feet from our back door. 

...everyone was losing their garages to "fire" when Chrysler first started its expansion project in the area back then...

I can't believe his stanky behind has the gall to write negative comments about anybody! He doesn't bathe himself, his teeth have turned yellow and refuses to listen. Yet he feels he has the right to dump on people who are actually trying to make this family unit work....:rant:

10 hours ago, TronRP said:

I can't believe his stanky behind has the gall to write negative comments about anybody! He doesn't bathe himself, his teeth have turned yellow and refuses to listen. Yet he feels he has the right to dump on people who are actually trying to make this family unit work....:rant:

Did I miss something?

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic