What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I am thinking about how inadequate of a job HR is doing in keeping my coworkers in the know about my return. I was supposed to be back March 1 but found out the surgery is to put me off until about the 10th so I called HR. All of a sudden yesterday I get a message from my witchy, Deb from work and I love that crazy cunt, she will tell you the truth no matter what, we clicked right away when I started there, she had this energy and I said to myself this I do believe this bitch is a witch! Lol Anyway, she said we had a bouquet with balloons for you and stuff on Monday: (  I was so sad because they did all that, wasted their money and shit because HR couldn't tell the team what was up. Damn it well she said she kept the flowers so I'm glad they didn't get wasted but still people wasted their money and were probably all like finally the bitch is back but come days end the bitch wasn't back. My limited license is up end of April and I have not had anything from my previous supervisor sent to the state yet so I contacted the state they offered to try and obtain the paperwork for me from him but I still have to take the exam and pay like 400 dollars by April 30th or I'm going to end up suspended until my license exam is complete and It's kind of unfair to go back, get a caseload, have clients get used to me and end up gone again cause of a lapsed license. It's unfair to my people. That is what clients hate, getting used to a person and then the person leaves and I like my agency. I don't want to leave, if I leave I'm not doing this again. Zurgous hates me the social worker, he has been telling me to quit for as long as I been involved with him but he wants me to still make good money, actually he don't think I make good money but fails to understand I am making like 5 dollars more an hour than the average Bachelor's level SW. Maybe I'll move to Ohio were I can afford car insurance. 

Edited by kat

Thinking that my TIE Advanced X1 is looking really good.  I'm nearly finished with it. Still have to paint the solar panels black which is going to be difficult.  I will post finished photos soon. 

I think I am in need of some central PA style comfort food.  I think I will be making some PA Dutch style chicken and waffles on Tuesday since I have the day off work.  Belgium waffles with mashed potatoes, sweet corn, and savory country style chicken gravy.  If anyone is interested in coming over for dinner to try some, let me know.

1 hour ago, michael840 said:

I think I am in need of some central PA style comfort food.  I think I will be making some PA Dutch style chicken and waffles on Tuesday since I have the day off work.  Belgium waffles with mashed potatoes, sweet corn, and savory country style chicken gravy.  If anyone is interested in coming over for dinner to try some, let me know.

I'm thinking I wish I could hire you to cater my brother's birthday party...:biggrin:

It's sad that with all the anti-bullying campaigns there are out there, bad guys are the coolest characters on TV, good guys are wishy washy morons and grownups are non-authoritative space holders. Vigilante characters are the only ones allowed to be cool, smart and powerful.

And the system wonders why kids are confused about what makes a good, responsible authority figure.

I think I am going to get the bike out of the shed and put the new battery in it.  Motorcycle season is upon us.  Chicken and Waffles will be going on around 5 or 6 ish tomorrow if everything works out right.  Get a hold of me if anyone is interested in trying Pennsylvania Dutch style chicken and waffles.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic