What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

On 3/7/2016 at 0:05 AM, michael840 said:

I think I am going to get the bike out of the shed and put the new battery in it.  Motorcycle season is upon us.  Chicken and Waffles will be going on around 5 or 6 ish tomorrow if everything works out right.  Get a hold of me if anyone is interested in trying Pennsylvania Dutch style chicken and waffles.

OH HEAVENS YES!!! Especially if you're cooking it!

1 hour ago, Trene4000 said:

SURPRISE!   He's getting married Saturday.

I'm not ready for this. I know it's his life, but I'm not ready for the impact and the new additions and the expectations for holidays...

I think I'm going to go crunch some numbers so I can stop thinking for a while.

3 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

OH HEAVENS YES!!! Especially if you're cooking it!

I cooked the chicken and waffles last Tuesday.  It turned out pretty good.  I am going to make biscuits with fresh sausage gravy tonight.  I am a junky for old school country comfort food.  lol

I miss coloring my hair all kinds of crazy colors.  I think I might ask my boss if I can do some funky colors since I work in the dish area by myself and I always wear my hat even though I don't have to.  He is personally a cool guy so I am sure he will say it's ok since it won't cost him anything.  lol

We work to make "a living" but we end up not having time or energy to have a life.  It is becoming a vicious cycle.  The more you want to do in life, the more money you need.  The more money you need, the more you have to work.  The more you work, the less time and energy you have.  Have no time or energy makes you want to do more stuff. 

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic