What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Oh the bosses already questioned her stability, the director personally witnessed her using consumers names in a meeting which is related to her blowup today because I was telling her about the about the right to privacy and identifying people, like in front of clients saying so and so is diagnosed with xyz, or so and so was in this pysch ward etc...she was mad again like the others in this county that don't understand human Rights and equality.. It does not end with race, religion, and gender.. Please remember people with disabilities have the same rights as everyone else and stop being angry because you think they should all be locked away....I'll never understand that thinking. I want to go be a lobbyist or advocate somewhere or train people about what equality means. I need to start thinking about my strengths career wise.

Kudos to you, my friend! Unfortunately, some people just won't understand until they find themselves in that situation. Then they gripe and complain about how they are being treated without recalling how they once treated others mere months ago. It's sad.

Kudos to you, my friend! Unfortunately, some people just won't understand until they find themselves in that situation. Then they gripe and complain about how they are being treated without recalling how they once treated others mere months ago. It's sad.

exactly! 100 percent, it's like everyone thinks 'that can't happen to me"..noone is excluded but we turn a blind eye until it strikes us directly. Stigma, stereotype's all that is pure ignorance.

I'm such a newbie when it comes to things that make life easier. I received a protective flip cover for my kindle to make traveling with it easier, but I keep forgetting that's what the cover is for and I keep trying to find something to put it in to travel with it so it will be protected...then I remember...it's already protected... :hrhr:

They shouldn't have got involved with the homeless outreach thing, they do not have the means and there is an entire agency that deals with this.. The other homeless providers get it its the damn warming shelter causing friction, unnecessary. I respect the pastor and she respects me and hopefully after Mondays charade she follows through and takes the training offered several months ago that she finally agreed to during our phone call Monday night..being that there closing for the season next month I doubt it but this has gotten out of control, I am not the damn spokesperson for CMH nor am I the compliance officer, etc.. I have no power, the community itself is gonna eat her alive, the CEO is up the governor's ass and he gives no fucks about this issue.. Bottom line.

I think I may be a bit hard on new movie producers who try to bring their own brand of imagery to the silver screen, but I get so tired of feeling victimized, by their right to "artistic licensing". Because nothing kills that movie vibe faster than getting all geared up to watch a genre specific theme, where explorers have gone to great lengths to unearth an all powerful ancient being, claimed to have walked the earth during the time of the gods: when mystics of magic ruled and magnificent dragons roamed the lands, then here comes said "omnipotent" being sporting a Fu Manchu and a skinny... :dry:

I hate when only two options are offered to you. As if there's nothing else. People get bent out of shape whenever I hit them with a third option. They scream, fuss, or complain about how that wasn't an option. Yet, it suites the need to a T. That's one reason why I can't stand video games like that. You can only choose from one of two options, never mind that you wouldn't do either. Such limitation. I find it even sadder when others don't realize there is more than one way to do something. Only in video games are you truly limited. Reality offers numerous choices... even if some are difficult ones.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic