What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I went to a friend's wedding this week. There are only three people right now, who, if they were to marry-- I would show up. There's a higher likelihood for me showing up to someone's funeral, and somewhat in the vein of Hitchens I don't personally ever want one of those ceremonies, either.

I'm so sorry for talking about this on the board, but I don't know what else to do......I just need to let it out to someone finally.....it's been a year. I don't want sympathy, I just need to let it off my chest. I feel terrible, I feel like nothing...and he knows I am alone with no one to do shit about it, he feels..in a way he, this pervert is all I have that has helped me since I have lost everything, he knows I am weak and vulnerable...he knows I have nowhere to go, no one to stand up for me when I can't do it anymore, I have never in my life felt like this.

Chastity Belt...

Yes, yes, low enough to kill his ability to get it up. Maybe than he'd leave me alone.

Oh most definitely, the majority of dudes don't cotton well to the thought of becoming an instant eunuch

Oh most definitely, the majority of dudes don't cotton well to the thought of becoming an instant eunuch

In all seriousness, I gotta go...I don't want to stay another night. He waits up for me if I am working late, I let my guard down by falling asleep knowing he was awake on the loveseat and I was on the couch when he did that shit the other night. I should not have went to sleep.

In all seriousness, I gotta go...I don't want to stay another night. He waits up for me if I am working late, I let my guard down by falling asleep knowing he was awake on the loveseat and I was on the couch when he did that shit the other night. I should not have went to sleep.

No that's not it...you have the right to live in your own skin without him visiting. He's the one with issues. He has no business even putting his hands on you. You are not responsible for his lack of humanly self restraint. It's that he doesn't value you as a person at all. He sees you as a convenient object that he can force his desires on because he thinks he has you mentally whipped...

That's right people, it's almost time to strip to your underwear and fart in front of the fan! :hrhr:

SUMMERTIME!!!!

Psh I do that in the wintertime, debating if I should order pizza or just eat the French bread pizzas I have in the freezer.

ARRRGH!!! TMI! TMI! I think I'm blind!

:ohmy:

This country has no real value system. It puts on a brave face, but everything is screwed up. It's all aimed at money and appearance. America would be totally amazing if we still valued our family honor and stood for what's best for all instead of the me me mes with the loudest mouths and most money. If we held people truly responsible for their actions, allowing it to also hold to their family. How many criminals would there actually be? If you knew your actions would shame you and your family to the point that they would actual execute your criminal behind rather than face public humiliation, would you be as anxious to commit it so readily? :question: If you knew your victim had the legal right to kill your :censored: , would you still violate them? If instead of a prison system, what if the guilty were hunted down by the victims or their family members carrying shotguns in the middle of nowhere, while guards prevented you from escaping? If you actually survived, your crime is branded across your forehead and you are forced to work in sweatshops for the remainder of your life.

Just a thought. (I have interesting dreams.)

Think I'm going to put this Lowe's Special Financing to work and go purchase some mini vinyl sheds and platform materials to create outdoor recycling centers for each housing location. That way I can reclaim my living space, do my little part to help the environment and create a convenient way to teach the next generation how to recycle responsibly...

This country has no real value system. It puts on a brave face, but everything is screwed up. It's all aimed at money and appearance. America would be totally amazing if we still valued our family honor and stood for what's best for all instead of the me me mes with the loudest mouths and most money. If we held people truly responsible for their actions, allowing it to also hold to their family. How many criminals would there actually be? If you knew your actions would shame you and your family to the point that they would actual execute your criminal behind rather than face public humiliation, would you be as anxious to commit it so readily? :question: If you knew your victim had the legal right to kill your :censored: , would you still violate them? If instead of a prison system, what if the guilty were hunted down by the victims or their family members carrying shotguns in the middle of nowhere, while guards prevented you from escaping? If you actually survived, your crime is branded across your forehead and you are forced to work in sweatshops for the remainder of your life.

Just a thought. (I have interesting dreams.)

Makes me think of this

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=27178&st=175#entry759851

No that's not it...you have the right to live in your own skin without him visiting. He's the one with issues. He has no business even putting his hands on you. You are not responsible for his lack of humanly self restraint. It's that he doesn't value you as a person at all. He sees you as a convenient object that he can force his desires on because he thinks he has you mentally whipped...

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I can get this apartment I applied for soon.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic