What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Hoping for some sales and I dunno, maybe some DGN support, tomorrow at the shop. Not holding my breath :wink:...well I mean, about the DGN members showing up. A lot of the people who shop at our store I either promoted to in person or happens to live in the area.

Should I grab an energy drink and stay up all night, or should I crash when I get home knowing I'll only sleep for like 2 hours and then be back up for the rest of the night. Sometimes I wish I could sleep at night.

Should I grab an energy drink and stay up all night, or should I crash when I get home knowing I'll only sleep for like 2 hours and then be back up for the rest of the night. Sometimes I wish I could sleep at night.

Here here to that...it makes working with power tools 10 times more difficult than normal.

As I was setting my personal goal of a one week board dominator, I think I may have come across as the resident busy body...

Didn't think of that at the time I had this brainstorm, but hey that's why Hindsight is always 20/20...wink.gif

I'm a weird person, but I have higher self-esteem than many other weirdos.. probably because there is psychonaut-like part of me that rejects reality as it is and only accepts abstraction and fantasy. Some phycologists would call this a weakness, but if they went through sufficient drama they would suffer multiple nervous breakdowns, while if I went through the same thing, I might just be bored or annoyed.

I don't get it, how did made for syfy movies come to be so impossibly B rated?

I used to look forward to watching the exciting alternative world of the weird and unexplained during the 90's. Now I just find myself becoming disappointed and upset at the bad acting, impossible action scenes and off CGI.

I suppose these story lines made for good screenplay scripts in theory ... :alien:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic