What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Guest Megalicious

Today was beautiful...... The day spent in the Arb, along the riverside, with Vonnegut and some really good frozen lemonade.

I love walking this time of year... the electricity in the wind, the feeling of change and the feeling of hope that change brings - I wish I could feel like this all year.

And in my introvert way , in my solitude, I am happy. Sometimes going days without saying a word to another human being (when the kids are gone for a weekend of course) brings a kind of peace that I can't even begin to describe. I talk in smiles, eye contact, posture, and expression but not a word - it almost skips all the verbal bullshit and gets right to the source of what I am really feeling. If that makes an bloody sense.

Guest Megalicious

didgeridoooooo iiitt!!

This made me laugh! :)

I don't know how many times I have thought this in the last 3 years- if you can't do fucking BASIC MATH, a basic DDC that you will be doing everyday, many times a day for the rest of your career .... for the love of the flying spaghetti monster, find a new fucking major. You know, one that if your dumb ass doesn't fuck up, people don't die. I'm sure your future patients would really appreciate it. Thanks.

There is that random yearning for a meaningful relationship again... I wonder how long until it will pass.

I always get this little hope even in unlikely situations and its aggravating because it nearly always doesn't work out.

Also, this tummyache and motion sickness needs to pass.

I think it's funny that potheads are labeled as "lazy" and "unmotivated", when most of, no scratch that, all of the stoners I know in my life get more done before noon than my "productive" sober friends get done all week.

I think it's funny that potheads are labeled as "lazy" and "unmotivated", when most of, no scratch that, all of the stoners I know in my life get more done before noon than my "productive" sober friends get done all week.

O'rly?

>.<

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic