What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Why the hell do Legos cost so damn much? How much can it possibly cost to make one lego brick- .3 of a cent?

i love how were out of advil and the ONLY type of pain reviler in the house is Midol....so mom said it works for headaches to....so two Midol and a hot showerr....and its gone....wow...Midol...

Basic Midol formula is just acetominophen (same as Tylenol), caffeine, and a diuretic.The other formulas have ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) or naproxen sodium (Alleve). No magic female ingredients!

Why the hell do Legos cost so damn much? How much can it possibly cost to make one lego brick- .3 of a cent?

Basic Midol formula is just acetominophen (same as Tylenol), caffeine, and a diuretic.The other formulas have ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) or naproxen sodium (Alleve). No magic female ingredients!

I am thinking even Excedrin works better than Tylenol. The added caffeine makes a difference for me (and I don't drink a whole lot of caffeine anymore, I used to, but I cut it down DRASTICALLY in the fall).

It is a ridiculously horrible reality show on MTV, that a lot of Italian Americans, have taken offense to because, they over use the term "guido".

It's just a really stupid show that should be canceled.

Ah, ok - not up on a lot of shows let alone MTV programming. :wink

For that matter, I'm out of the loop on current celebrities and movies as well.

It is a ridiculously horrible reality show on MTV, that a lot of Italian Americans, have taken offense to because, they over use the term "guido".

The don't take much offense over the word guido, it's the fact that they are supposed to be representative of Italians. I have seen people like this come into my work (alpha male jack-offs of every nationality) and they all want their clothes 3 sizes to small. It's like emo with a tan.

As some who is at least partially Italian I only get annoyed by the fact that they try to make the stereotype the norm. It's kinda like the people who say all southerners are illiterate racists straight outta Deliverance.

I spy, with my little eye, una cholita. Chill out, girl. Hide that ghetto, and cover it up with some civility. ;)

--signed, La Guerita Loquita Poquita :wub:

I hope my husband is safe in his travels..he's leaving for Swansea, to get on the bus going to London, now.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

Like Slogo, I don't take offense over the use of "guido." I take offense over The Jersey Shore's representation of Italian Americans. I am NOTHING like those trashy bitches on that show.

But, I do admit that I've watched the show a few times. I have a soft spot for trashy television.

Like Slogo, I don't take offense over the use of "guido." I take offense over The Jersey Shore's representation of Italian Americans. I am NOTHING like those trashy bitches on that show.

But, I do admit that I've watched the show a few times. I have a soft spot for trashy television.

Yeah but that show is even trashier then Jerry Springer ! :X

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic