What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I think I have been up since 430am, been going strong since then working with neurotoxins, heavily ionized (salt) solutions, nitrocellulose paper, methanol, and high voltage electricity.

Currently, I think I can barely add 2+2=523.2341324....no, that's not right. :X

Guest Megalicious

The psycho ex is such an immature bitch. I think in all seriousness that she is a sociopath or maybe a borderline, but most likely a sociopath. Sick sick woman.

I'm thinking " GOD, I know how Rach feels!!" *hugs* ...

Don't worry, that psycho bitch will get what is coming to her one day... just hang in there *hugs* I KNOW it's hard .. and sad .. and just ... discouraging .. *hugs* You are above that Rach. Don't let her get to YOU .. it's what she wants ..

I'm thinking " GOD, I know how Rach feels!!" *hugs* ...

Don't worry, that psycho bitch will get what is coming to her one day... just hang in there *hugs* I KNOW it's hard .. and sad .. and just ... discouraging .. *hugs* You are above that Rach. Don't let her get to YOU .. it's what she wants ..

Thank you. I need to ignore her. She is nothing. She is a waste of time and energy. She is an angry, pathetic woman.

Edited by bean water

Guest Megalicious

opppsss. My logic slipped for a minute. GOOD thing I have the post-it on my screen!!!

Edited by Megalicious

Thinking about going out the door to buy from the ice cream man..

..and then nixing the thought, because this driver never has anything left that I want, by the time he passes through here.

I like the other ice cream guy better. I have him well-trained, to where he will save a couple of what I want. He knows I tip.

This guy has never had anything in stock that I wanted, to find out that I tip ice cream men who cater to me. :p

I'm still thinking about the ice cream I won't be getting. Drats.

I am surprised how much ego there is out there...with very little truth to back it up.

Selfish motivation...attention grabbers and liars....thieves and scam artist lets not forget sleezoids.

Worthless scum who just want to look good so they can get laid or some other worthless crap...

I am having a baaad week, can ya tell? :rant:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic