What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

i'm thinking that, as a general rule,. people are petty, vindictive, emotionally irrational fuckwads (regarding something that happened to a friend tonight).

i'm also thinking about a conversation i had regarding how one needs to at least have one dream for which to aim, and the contradictory nature of my goal to live to 150 & my lack of having any dreams, aspirations, goals, or expectations of finding companionship as relates to dating (i.e. why would i want to hang around that long under those circumstances? i've no idea). (oh, and to be honest, my goal is 200, but i think 150 is more realistic.)

i'm also thinking that drunk philosophy is the funniest kind of stupid. (not that i'm *drunk*, but still, i *am* stupid...)

i'm thinking that, as a general rule,. people are petty, vindictive, emotionally irrational fuckwads (regarding something that happened to a friend tonight).

i'm also thinking about a conversation i had regarding how one needs to at least have one dream for which to aim, and the contradictory nature of my goal to live to 150 & my lack of having any dreams, aspirations, goals, or expectations of finding companionship as relates to dating (i.e. why would i want to hang around that long under those circumstances? i've no idea). (oh, and to be honest, my goal is 200, but i think 150 is more realistic.)

i'm also thinking that drunk philosophy is the funniest kind of stupid. (not that i'm *drunk*, but still, i *am* stupid...)

cheers.gif

Cheers to that..I totally agree with you all the way...

Funny though, I plan to live to 200 would be cool if that happens.

My sister is aiming for 125...cool.gif

It's nice that people want to help out with my projects around here, it would just be more efficient if they had the same training.

The last thing I need is for a relative to try to assist with balcony repairs, trip and fall to their death while obliviously singing church hymns...

I am thinking, that regardless of how this dinner goes, I actully did the unthinkable. I was in an actual relationship and was monogamous for over 3 years. Both the "R" word and "M" word were...let's just say, not foreseeable or desirable for me. In fact, I believed I was incapable, and that it would leave me unfulfilled. It turns out, neither is the case, huh. I learned something...

Thats why you need a MAN!

You add sex to any situation (especially, life altering, mind blowing, good sex), and even a good man, can become a boy.

Sometimes my extreme sexiness and talent in bed, can be a curse. Hahaha! Yes, no lack of confidence here. I have earned it!

You add sex to any situation (especially, life altering, mind blowing, good sex), and even a good man, can become a boy.

Sometimes my extreme sexiness and talent in bed, can be a curse. Hahaha! Yes, no lack of confidence here. I have earned it!

True, great sex makes me like a child at christmas.

Now I'm picturing pRick in Xmas footy pj's running UP the stairs to see what's under the sheets... looking giddy as hell too

I was picturing something like that, except more with a candy cane g-string on. Ummm, let me clarify, he is an adult in the scenario in my head.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic