What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Dear Chemistry Professor, I am so glad this class is over. It has been the worst semester ever. I have taken online classes before for subjects that include ethics and intermediate algebra and to be quite honest I got more help from the professors who taught those classes than I got from you. I know when I take an online class a lot of the learning is self-learning but the professor does need to teach. And no, posting "lectures", that are clearly powerpoints of each chapter that are PUBLISHED by the publisher and saying they are lectures is NOT teaching. And having no sort of communication to the class because you don't answer your email and you didn't post on the forum was very helpful (sarcasm). Fuck you for making this class completely miserable. Yes, that was me that went to the Associate Dean of Students and ranted about this class. Yes, that was me that gave you a shitty evaluation, not that it matters because you are tenured. I'm sure I fucking failed the class but I sure as hell will not have you as a professor again.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic