What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Customers will always be customers-- therefore, they will always think that they are right, even if they are dead wrong. There is no sense, in trying to convince them that you are human-- or that you see them as human.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

i'm thinking, i really don't feel like lifting tonight, i'd rather catch up up all the sleep i missed in the last week...

i'm also thinking that if i don't work out tonight, i'm gonna continue to be a fat-ass with no muscles...

i really want to go to bed right now...

i really don't want to be a flabby, jiggly, wuss-boy...

decisions, decisions...

Guest Megalicious

I hate being out in the country! It's too dark and quite here.

OMG I love it! Go for a walk and look at the stars!!!!!!!

OMG I love it! Go for a walk and look at the stars!!!!!!!

I can't, I'm scared of the wild animals. I just realized, I'm not scared of being in Detroit, or LA, at night, but I'm scared of what might jump out and attack me here. Weirdness, especially since I grew up out here.

I can't, I'm scared of the wild animals. I just realized, I'm not scared of being in Detroit, or LA, at night, but I'm scared of what might jump out and attack me here. Weirdness, especially since I grew up out here.

Same here - feel quite safe on the streets of Detroit at night but I've seen enough slasher/horror flicks to make me uneasy about outta-the-way places. :wink

Guest Megalicious

" I will protect you my lady". Gets out Keegan's pirate dress up stuff *draws sword* =P

I am thinking I made pretties today. :) I got to play with some clear resin....

I also posted another page in my book. :) Well, i suppose one page on there is more like 2-4 in an actual book....LOL

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic