What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Guest Megalicious

" Today was exactly what I needed".

" It's nice to know that you will as well"

" That being said I can't wait to go, this is going to be an adventure ".

" I can't believe I sent that to you last night - my bad".

" I hope Cix had a good day with the girls".

" I'm so happy Phee finally got to see Transfomers". :whistle:

" I finally finshed up this story - it's bitter sweet".

" I think I am going to just re-route so to speak and stay the night. It will be good for Keegan to see the city, and the money really isn't an issue".

" I WILL pick things up ... I just know they won't be shown till I return".

" I need to call Dr Wong".

" I need to have lunch with you guys before I go".

" FUCK- I HAVE A SHITLOAD TO DO and not a lot of time to do it in".

"Welcome back to reality". LOL.

At least three times this has happened.. I dry my face periodically with a clean towel. Then, when I get out of the shower and go to dry my hair, a bug comes out of the towel. The last time it was a beetle. So from now I need to check towels.

Today I woke up and slapped something on my face, it was a gnat or something.

I just had a mosquito fly into my ear.

I won't be surprised if I ever find another spider crawling around on this chair.

Now I have to end this post and kill more bloodsuckers.

when will it end?!

why did it half to break :cry:

i miss my machine.

i'm so tired, I could sleep for days... but my mind won't stfu, and I got more thoughts talking at once, so much so, I gotta yell, inside my head, to hear this one! lol

despite my loling, and my smiles, I am empty inside, because my machine is broken. that's it, empty.. wow, when i think about it, that's what it is.. hollow...

Guest Megalicious

" I have been astonished that Men could die Martyrs for religion - I have shudder'd at it - I shudder no more - I could be martyr'd for my Religion - Love is my religion - I could die for that - I could die for you. My Creed is Love and you are its only tenet - You have ravish'd me away by a Power I cannot resist: and yet I could resist till I saw you; and even since I have seen you I have endeavoured often "to reason against the reasons of my Love." I can do that no more - the pain would be too great - My Love is selfish - I cannot breathe without you".

(JK, not mine, but what I AM thinking non the less)

Thinking the time between the 12 and the 18 of this month is going to suck.

Thinking what I have to set aside to keep working down here when the other 80% of the lab is heading to Lansing.

Thinking it is good that most of my experiments can't move.

How to be economical on the 0-3 trips I have to make to Lansing weekly :X

******************** BRAIN & HEART CONVERSATION ****************************

Heart : "I don't want him to."

Brain : "Nothing's going to happen, stop it."

Heart : "He's gonna meet her, fall in love, and leave me."

Brain : "Stop being so dramatic."

Heart : "He's a sucker for redheads though!" *pouts*

Brain : "So is every other guy that you've talked to in the past."

Heart : *sobs* "It's going to be the Irish girl of his dreams. He'll fall in love with her, and make all of his dreams come true with her, and have his 'happily ever after' with some other damn girl!"

Brain : "You're being dumb. He loves you, and you know it. You know why he's doing this. He's been up front with you, so why are you acting this way? Knock it off."

*sighs* i love it when two parts of me that i have almost no control over seem to have more to say than what i really want to.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!? A BIGGER HOUSE DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN GET MORE FUCKING ANIMALS!

I REFUSE! I WILL NOT CLEAN UP AFTER ANOTHER ONE! I SWEAR TO GOD. I'LL SIT IN MY ROOM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! I WON'T CLEAN ANYTHING THAT I DIDN'T DIRECTLY MESS UP. NOTHING COMMUNITY. I SWEAR! *RIPS HAIR OUT*

"So many cryptic, relationship-oriented posts here...get a grip, girls! If you're miserable and insecure now, it isn't going to get any better! He's NOT right for you! Even though he makes you happy in many ways, the suffering over doubt, while he's out of your sphere of influence, is NOT worth it!!!"

"I don't know why I try to give anyone advice, 20-somethings know EVERYTHING."

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic