VNV Nation 2009 Tour Dates

NORTH AMERICA PART 1 - with special guests War Tapes and S.A.M

SPECIAL PRESALE TICKETS : From Tuesday April 28th until Friday May 1st, you can buy tickets for these shows through Artist Arena. Avoid the excess charges that other online ticket outlets may charge. From May 2nd, venues will sell tickets through their normal outlets.

Buy Tickets from Artist Arena here : https://tix.artistarena.com/vnvnation/

Jun 27 USA Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theatre

Jun 29 USA San Francisco, CA Grand Ballroom

Jun 30 USA Portland, OR Barbeti's Pan

Jul 01 USA Seattle, WA The Showbox

Jul 03 USA Salt Lake City, UT Murray Theatre

Jul 05 USA Denver, CO Gothic Theatre

Jul 07 USA Minneapolis, MN Station Four

Jul 08 USA Milwaukee, WI Turner Hall

Jul 10 USA Chicago, IL House of Blues

Jul 11 USA Detroit, MI CroFoot Ballroom

Jul 12 USA Cleveland, OH Peabody's

Jul 14 CAN Toronto, ON Phoenix

Jul 15 CAN Montreal, QC Club Soda

Jul 17 USA Boston, MA Paradise

Jul 18 USA New York, NY Nokia Theatre

Jul 19 USA Philadelphia, PA TLA

Jul 21 USA Washington, DC 9:30 Club

Jul 23 USA Atlanta, GA Masquerade

Jul 24 USA St. Petersburg, FL The Ritz

Jul 25 USA Ft. Lauderdale, FL Culture Room

Jul 27 USA Dallas, TX Granada Theater

Jul 28 USA San Antonio, TX White Rabbit

Jul 30 USA Phoenix, AZ Marquee Theater

----------------------------------------------

I'm far more excited to be seeing S.A.M. (Synthetic Adrenaline Music - http://www.myspace.com/projectsam) than VNV.

I'd put money on those guys blowing VNV away live :wink

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NORTH AMERICA PART 1 - with special guests War Tapes and S.A.M

SPECIAL PRESALE TICKETS : From Tuesday April 28th until Friday May 1st, you can buy tickets for these shows through Artist Arena. Avoid the excess charges that other online ticket outlets may charge. From May 2nd, venues will sell tickets through their normal outlets.

Buy Tickets from Artist Arena here : https://tix.artistarena.com/vnvnation/

Jun 27 USA Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theatre

Jun 29 USA San Francisco, CA Grand Ballroom

Jun 30 USA Portland, OR Barbeti's Pan

Jul 01 USA Seattle, WA The Showbox

Jul 03 USA Salt Lake City, UT Murray Theatre

Jul 05 USA Denver, CO Gothic Theatre

Jul 07 USA Minneapolis, MN Station Four

Jul 08 USA Milwaukee, WI Turner Hall

Jul 10 USA Chicago, IL House of Blues

Jul 11 USA Detroit, MI CroFoot Ballroom

Jul 12 USA Cleveland, OH Peabody's

Jul 14 CAN Toronto, ON Phoenix

Jul 15 CAN Montreal, QC Club Soda

Jul 17 USA Boston, MA Paradise

Jul 18 USA New York, NY Nokia Theatre

Jul 19 USA Philadelphia, PA TLA

Jul 21 USA Washington, DC 9:30 Club

Jul 23 USA Atlanta, GA Masquerade

Jul 24 USA St. Petersburg, FL The Ritz

Jul 25 USA Ft. Lauderdale, FL Culture Room

Jul 27 USA Dallas, TX Granada Theater

Jul 28 USA San Antonio, TX White Rabbit

Jul 30 USA Phoenix, AZ Marquee Theater

----------------------------------------------

I'm far more excited to be seeing S.A.M. (Synthetic Adrenaline Music - http://www.myspace.com/projectsam) than VNV.

I'd put money on those guys blowing VNV away live :wink

Huh...on the linked vnvnation site, the Detroit location is given as St. Andrews - same date though. You sure it's Crofoot?

It's at the Crofoot. A friend who works there told me a couple weeks ago... I made summer vacation plans around this date. :-)

Well..vnvnation.com and https://tix.artistarena.com/vnvnation/ both say St. Andrews..... :/ Very strange...

How much do VNV tickets usually run for? There's no prices up yet.

Well..vnvnation.com and https://tix.artistarena.com/vnvnation/ both say St. Andrews..... :/ Very strange...

How much do VNV tickets usually run for? There's no prices up yet.

I can't remember what I payed for them last time at St. Andrews. I think they were over $20 with the usual ticket fees. I think we can get them directly from Crofoot though.

I can't remember what I payed for them last time at St. Andrews. I think they were over $20 with the usual ticket fees. I think we can get them directly from Crofoot though.

Maybe I'll call up Crofoot tomorrow and see...if their ticket window is even open during the day? I still need verification that it is indeed Crofoot and not St Andrews ...it seems weird that the official pages would both be wrong. I wonder if there are any charges through the presale and therefore still cheap to buy straight from box office, or if there are no charges that way...?

Shit i hope its St. Andrews for SAM and VNV. Crofoot is too small of a venue for this.

I was hoping it would be the Royal Oak Music Theater. They sold out St. Andrew's last time they were here(on a Sunday night, no less!), and it was too crowded to dance.

You can usually get advance tix for Crofoot shows at Rock-a-Billy's in Utica.

Edited by SpammerOvTheGods

Sweet. I missed the last time they were here due to promises made over a year before the concert.

The Crofoot ballroom has a cap of 1,100 in just the main ballroom plus 250 in the Pike and 125 in the Vernor and 75 in the cafe for a grand total of 1550. St. Andrew's has a cap of 1,000 plus 400 in the Shelter. They're roughly the same size.

As much as I love the Crofoot, I'd rather see them at the Shelter. The Shelter is easier to get to and in a part of town where you can roll through a stop but get in trouble for carrying a pillow.

apparently sluagh686 and i are attending if anything just to see the opener...

i'm not too cool to still enjoy some vnv tho

thank god i dont go to necto anymore so i'm not as sick of beloved

Don't get me wrong, I still very much enjoy VNV and I think beloved is a good song...when you hear it a lot/play it a lot because it's on a request sheet, it's very easy to get burned out on the dancefloor hits. =)

*does a lil' dance*

*like James Brown*

HUH!

I LOVE me some VNV..I tell you what....like one of the top 5 bad assed whatever they ares...(synth-pop?)...fuckin' have me rockin' about for just about every song.....well...the ones with words anyways...I am rasict against non-worded musics....

By the way.....WE ARE SO GOING! Just bought tix just now...(oOps..redundancy)...I am geeked! I have wanted to see these dudes since before I met me Wifey...& she digs them too (just not at 8 in the morning AS wake up music)....WHOOT~WHOOT!

:peanutbutterjellytime:

Edited by Rev.Reverence

It's at the Crofoot. A friend who works there told me a couple weeks ago... I made summer vacation plans around this date. :-)

I JUST bought tickets.. It's St Andrew's...

VNV Nation

at St. Andrews Hall (7/11/2009,8:00 pm EST)

^^^^^-----That's from Me receipt.

Tickets $20

Edited by Oh_My_Goth

Not that I really mind the $4, but is there any place to buy them actually for $20? I don't care 24 or 20, but if I can get for 20, I'd rather not pay 24...on principle if nothing else? XDXD

i usually find that if i buy tickets from the venue's own box office it's common for me to still have to pay a $2 or $3 service fee. not saying that always happens (there have been plenty of times it doesn't) but it still has happened.

i've been able to buy the discounted weekend passes for demf (previous years) at record time and i think i recall paying a $2 service fee (still less than the $5 you get online)

then again i bought combichrist tickets in 2007 from noir and i cannot recall any service fees

usually if i pay a service fee "in person" it's less than the online fee... however they do seem to have a chance of rearing their ugly fee heads...

that being said no i don't know that you can necessarily get tix at st andrews. have you called and checked?