What do you miss?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I miss Troy, and all of the other people on the list, and more that are on the list.

It's interesting that his death has shaken a few skeletons loose who've wandered back here to check things out.  I also miss when they did that regularly.

It's ironic how the death of the founder has brought some new life to his creation, that even he mostly abandoned for other platforms that are more popular.

That makes me wonder how the Discord is doing.  I miss that as well, although it has become the new Facebook (as in, it has really abusive datamining practices.  Also, China owns a majority of it now too) which is why I left it.

Edited by Scary Guy

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gwen said:

miss my kid

the one wont see me since

i delved into the satanism stuff

it was just to me, a branch of my shamanic psycological and energy studies.

nothing more. 

its not like you can actually sell your soul or anything.

i think her partner is christian based so, it freaks them out.

i dont even play with my dollies anymore (altar statues)

That's a cult.  Your kid is in a cult.

Sorry she's chosen to distance herself over theological differences.  Maybe she'll come around one day.  You only get one mom after all.

being called a lizard person

AGAIN on another social media site.

satanic atheist? gets you labelled lizard person.

apparently i am NOT in good company on THAT front. right along with tom cruise and elon i guess.

off to wash my scales. *slither slither*

20 minutes ago, gwen said:

being called a lizard person

AGAIN on another social media site.

satanic atheist? gets you labelled lizard person.

apparently i am NOT in good company on THAT front. right along with tom cruise and elon i guess.

off to wash my scales. *slither slither*

Then we are lizard people I guess.  The emperor also has no clothes either.

Certain people that will believe anything without evidence really aren't worth talking to.  But Stu's crazy neighbor was pretty interesting.  So at least they can be entertaining.

Then again, it really isn't good to laugh at the mentally challenged.

There’s a lot that I miss, these days. Iggy, my 20 year old Sphynx. He passed away last July. He fought for chicken until the night before he died. I miss Miss Bluebelle. She passed away a little over eight years of age, almost 2 1/2 years ago. That really swallowed my soul. She was my first pitbull and honestly the sweetest. I miss a lot of things, but it’s getting late and none of you are getting any younger.

IMG_6653.jpeg

IMG_6818.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

There’s a lot that I miss, these days. Iggy, my 20 year old Sphynx. He passed away last July. He fought for chicken until the night before he died. I miss Miss Bluebelle. She passed away a little over eight years of age, almost 2 1/2 years ago. That really swallowed my soul. She was my first pitbull and honestly the sweetest. I miss a lot of things, but it’s getting late and none of you are getting any younger.

IMG_6653.jpeg

IMG_6818.jpeg

Love my pitbull, but we've never really had a bad one.  Got a friend with one who still has his nuts and he is just the sweetest thing even with them.  I wish they had a better reputation than they do.

5 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

Love my pitbull, but we've never really had a bad one.  Got a friend with one who still has his nuts and he is just the sweetest thing even with them.  I wish they had a better reputation than they do.

Oh, for sure. I presently have two pit mixes, now. My mother was absolutely not excited when I told her that I was going to get my first one. But once she saw the pictures, and how awesomely she behaved in videos, she loved her as well. She never got to meet her, though. I think that Bluebelle totally would have snuggled up to her and made her her new favorite human. Lol. 

I’ve literally never met a bad one. I was involved with an advocacy group for a couple of years. I do my best to dispel all the bullshit spew about them, wherever I go. Uneducated swine annoy the fuck out of me.

I miss the awesome tree I was playing with after work. I walked down to the little wooded area beside the 59 onramp and video called my kids for a bit and hopped up on the branch of a tree to sit. Lilith seen it and wanted me to put the phone down where she could see and have me climb the tree, and of course I did lol. But I kept climbing around on it for another hour and a half after getting off the phone with them, that was a cool f*¢*'*n tree lol.

On 6/17/2023 at 8:41 AM, gwen said:

miss my kid

the one wont see me since

i delved into the satanism stuff

it was just to me, a branch of my shamanic psycological and energy studies.

nothing more. 

its not like you can actually sell your soul or anything.

i think her partner is christian based so, it freaks them out.

i dont even play with my dollies anymore (altar statues)

Damn that sad af, really sorry to hear 'bout it. I hope the situation will change for ya at some point down the road. 

I spend a lot of time anymore worrying about the possibility of my kids being weaponized or turnt against me. I'm certainly ain't been stupid all along, I was always aware my wife had been  laying the groundwork to do such a thing in subtle ways for years mostly with her daughter from a past marriage. I don't think my lil girl's opinion could ever be swayed tho, she is like a hardline, 1%'er, ride or die daddy's girl lol, unfortunately I think that's why momma seems to dislike her.

Hope someday you get that relationship with your kid back. I couldn't imagine losin my kiddos in any kinda way. I feel for ya.

35 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Damn that sad af, really sorry to hear 'bout it. I hope the situation will change for ya at some point down the road. 

I spend a lot of time anymore worrying about the possibility of my kids being weaponized or turnt against me. I'm certainly ain't been stupid all along, I was always aware my wife had been  laying the groundwork to do such a thing in subtle ways for years mostly with her daughter from a past marriage. I don't think my lil girl's opinion could ever be swayed tho, she is like a hardline, 1%'er, ride or die daddy's girl lol, unfortunately I think that's why momma seems to dislike her.

Hope someday you get that relationship with your kid back. I couldn't imagine losin my kiddos in any kinda way. I feel for ya.

Kid's are smart and can usually pick up which parent is the one that's full of it.  Either that or they just go with the one they like better at the time.  I suppose it depends on who they take after more.

The fact that she's not your biological daughter, but likes you more than her real one or her mother speaks volumes.  I'm sure she will help with the opinions of the other kids too.  Absolutely encourage them to take care of each other though.  There may come a day when all that they have is themselves.

46 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

Kid's are smart and can usually pick up which parent is the one that's full of it.  Either that or they just go with the one they like better at the time.  I suppose it depends on who they take after more.

The fact that she's not your biological daughter, but likes you more than her real one or her mother speaks volumes.  I'm sure she will help with the opinions of the other kids too.  Absolutely encourage them to take care of each other though.  There may come a day when all that they have is themselves.

My extreme use of so, so many words whenever I type may have caused slight confusion... either that or I should've used more words (I think I'll go with #2)

My daddy's girl, president of daddy fan club and captain of the daddy street team is my biological daughter Lilith, my firstborn who's 7 now. My stepdaughter Laura (12 yrs old) is extremely fond of me as well but her mother has raised her to be there nearly always at her side, along with some very faulty boundaries as well. Stepdaughter Laura is mommy's "Yes Man" and also her snitch. That itself is another one of the pieces in my chaos puzzle cuz stepdaughter Laura seems to behave as a pathological liar often. The family unit always has endured, functioned, and had generally happy children even flying in the face of chaos, toxicity and hard times, but clearly there's a lot of worrisome dynamics going on that I've kept tabs on over the years. IMO, the kids' mother has borderline personality disorder, although I'm not a professional I have committed over 5 years attempting to understand all the madness, I'm certain enough I'd stake my own life my conclusion

3 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

My extreme use of so, so many words whenever I type may have caused slight confusion... either that or I should've used more words (I think I'll go with #2)

My daddy's girl, president of daddy fan club and captain of the daddy street team is my biological daughter Lilith, my firstborn who's 7 now. My stepdaughter Laura (12 yrs old) is extremely fond of me as well but her mother has raised her to be there nearly always at her side, along with some very faulty boundaries as well. Stepdaughter Laura is mommy's "Yes Man" and also her snitch. That itself is another one of the pieces in my chaos puzzle cuz stepdaughter Laura seems to behave as a pathological liar often. The family unit always has endured, functioned, and had generally happy children even flying in the face of chaos, toxicity and hard times, but clearly there's a lot of worrisome dynamics going on that I've kept tabs on over the years. IMO, the kids' mother has borderline personality disorder, although I'm not a professional I have committed over 5 years attempting to understand all the madness, I'm certain enough I'd stake my own life my conclusion

Possibly https://old.reddit.com/r/raisedbynarcissists as well.  Kinda goes hand in hand with any lying and gaslighting.

Well at least she's fond of you, and she'll probably figure things out eventually.  Or she'll look at her mom, think behaving that way is "normal" and assimilate it into her personality.

1 hour ago, Scary Guy said:

Possibly https://old.reddit.com/r/raisedbynarcissists as well.  Kinda goes hand in hand with any lying and gaslighting.

Well at least she's fond of you, and she'll probably figure things out eventually.  Or she'll look at her mom, think behaving that way is "normal" and assimilate it into her personality.

I believe you are correct. Very clear that her sarcasm has taken after mine, and there's been a few instances over this last year or so where she'd made a wisecrack to me which basically was calling her mother out on some extreme and irrational behavior or inconsistencies in her statements. She's a pretty dang smart kid, I've always tried to influence her to be a thinker and now that she's older I think she probably knows more than one would think but we may never know for she can be awfully quiet and reserved about her thoughts. I don't think the CIA could even interrogate her, every answer she gives would be "I dunno" lol

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gwen said:

i thought i missed someone

what i missed was

the idea that he was A real friend

he never was so

all I miss is

being lost in my own thoughts.

apparently.

I miss a lot of old friends too, some which I shouldn't.  It's the same as romantic relationships though in that you try to remember the good times.  The problem is that relationships change over time because people do as well, and usually not for the better either.

I've cut off many toxic people and others have self-selected themselves out, and I never wish to speak to or see them again for as long as I live.  Doesn't mean they aren't missed though (or more accurately, I just miss when they weren't festering assholes.)

• 2 weeks later...

I miss a lot of things. I miss not feeling worried all the time, I miss feeling stable, I miss not blinking and having two weeks pass me by. I miss being present in my own life. I miss my focus. I miss not being afraid of new things. I miss being able to leave my own head. I miss being passionate about things. I miss not giving up on little things. I miss not being my own enemy.

And yeah, this is all probably mental health stuff. I think (or rather - I hope) I can address these things for myself. The past few years have really taken a toll on me (on everyone) and I'm still young. If I want any chance of not giving up and letting life pass me by for the next 10 / 20 / 30 years, I need to address this and *firmly*.

7 hours ago, et-novum said:

I miss a lot of things. I miss not feeling worried all the time, I miss feeling stable, I miss not blinking and having two weeks pass me by. I miss being present in my own life. I miss my focus. I miss not being afraid of new things. I miss being able to leave my own head. I miss being passionate about things. I miss not giving up on little things. I miss not being my own enemy.

And yeah, this is all probably mental health stuff. I think (or rather - I hope) I can address these things for myself. The past few years have really taken a toll on me (on everyone) and I'm still young. If I want any chance of not giving up and letting life pass me by for the next 10 / 20 / 30 years, I need to address this and *firmly*.

I didn't and now I'm 42.  ADHD is a bitch like that.

I mean I was there for all of it, and it was great.  I can only recall some of it some of the time though.

I miss the things I can no longer remember, like the people and places I have forgotten.  Some just show up as brief glimpses into the past.  Partly why I don't do drugs is because I don't want to further destroy what little I have left.

5 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

ADHD is a bitch like that.

Scary guy, I didn't even have to mention it by name for you to pick up on that, huh? ^_^,

I'm not diagnosed nor even sure that's what I have, but it's the best clue I have. That, and also anxiety. It's been really beating my ass and affecting my life worse and worse. It's time for me to finally figure out what's up so I can just...stop feeling like I'm missing my own life.