BBQ PARTY SUNDAY JUNE 7th

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he refuses to make one because I keep bringing it up.

Y'all have fun at this shindig.

Ah BS, just come out woman. You haven't made it to any of my parties yet and they always turn out to be legendary lol. Sasha can check out your cool 'toos as well.

I also haven't made it because there would be no one around to take advantage of it.

Edited by Reaper

Yay!!! Reapers Parrrrrrr-tay!!!!!

Count Nightgaunt and I in :)

Can't wait to see everyone!!

We'll probably be bringing veggie dogs/burgers, so hopefully others will partake of the meatless festivities, as well :) I seriously don't even know why I bother being somewhat of a veg-head....eating veggie not-dogs always makes me feel like I'm cheating!

I'm gonna come, to celebrate the official start of SUMMER BREAK!

...anyone in need of a ride from anywhere between here (Lansing) & there, PM & let me know.

Good deal

Edited by Reaper

I'm SAD I have to miss this one! I made it the last two years and had a fucking blast, but money is very tight and I'm trying to save up extra back up money for DGN Camping this year (trust me, we were "underfunded" last year :tongue:) so this time around I can't attend the barbeque :cry:.

I'm SAD I have to miss this one! I made it the last two years and had a fucking blast, but money is very tight and I'm trying to save up extra back up money for DGN Camping this year (trust me, we were "underfunded" last year :tongue:) so this time around I can't attend the barbeque :cry:.

I could pick you and Pest. up. Its on the way and a free ride for ya.