Gothic Prom Night

What an amazing night!!!! Holy Shit over 750 going on 800 people. Sorry for those who did not make it it inside. It was one in one out from 12:30 on. Those who did make it in you all know what a great night it was. Gratz on the NIN/JA ticket winners and the winner of free Limo ride for next week.

Playlist posted tomorrow.

Jinx

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After my starting this post and all the networking I did I had to miss it. SOMEONE forgot their I.D. so we had to turn back. But I got to chat the nite away with one of my favorite people so its all good.

GONNA KILL THE DOORMAN DOORMAN DOORMAN GONNA RAPE HIS BIG FURRY BUTT WITH MY FIST! AHH! SO ANGRY!

yeah it was my fault....I'm just blaming the doorman for not taking my temp id.

Because its easier. xD

But yes. I had fun too.

lol

"dad shut your door!!!!!!!!"

Edited by asphyxian_doll

GONNA KILL THE DOORMAN DOORMAN DOORMAN GONNA RAPE HIS BIG FURRY BUTT WITH MY FIST! AHH! SO ANGRY!

yeah it was my fault....I'm just blaming the doorman for not taking my temp id.

Because its easier. xD

But yes. I had fun too.

lol

"dad shut your door!!!!!!!!"

I love it cause Im the only one who will get the door part.

I had a BLAST!!! My date was HOLY FUCKING HOT!!! :drool and he got me a corsage. :blushing:

I had on a long velvet dress, with a waist cincher that pushed my boobs to the sky. I had my hair done in an up-do, with ribbons in it, and my usual knee boots with matching ribbons.

I did miss you pRick, a lot of people were asking me where you were. Everyone looked FANTASTIC!!! I think it's one of the few events where it had a semi-dress code and most people ran with it. :) fucking fantastic!!!

Is this a yearly occurrence? If so, I need to prepare my outfit for next year.. :secret:

I didn't notice any douchebaggery aforementioned in a previous thread, just seemed like everyone was decked out and having a decadent time!!!! kudos!!

Edited by hunhee

Haha.. Chels and her roomie and I ate nachos and wings, drank beer and played The Barbie Game, where the object is to become prom queen. Chels won. :-(

Oh... and we watched a lot of bad TV. Except for Family Guy.

Necto cherries will be broken another time...

I had a BLAST!!! My date was HOLY FUCKING HOT!!! :drool and he got me a corsage. :blushing:

I had on a long velvet dress, with a waist cincher that pushed my boobs to the sky. I had my hair done in an up-do, with ribbons in it, and my usual knee boots with matching ribbons.

I did miss you pRick, a lot of people were asking me where you were. Everyone looked FANTASTIC!!! I think it's one of the few events where it had a semi-dress code and most people ran with it. :) fucking fantastic!!!

Is this a yearly occurrence? If so, I need to prepare my outfit for next year.. :secret:

I didn't notice any douchebaggery aforementioned in a previous thread, just seemed like everyone was decked out and having a decadent time!!!! kudos!!

Oh! I didn't see you.... Sadness...

Oh! I didn't see you.... Sadness...

I thought you might be there, so I kept an eye out (when I wasn't umm.. kissing on some hottie :whistle:) I wished I would have seen you, it's always fun to see what you've got on. It was PACKED in there!!! :)

Edited by hunhee

Hey was Ralph spinning or just u?

On Monday April 20th 4/20/09 Once again it's our 4th annual Goth Prom. Cash prizes for best dressed, Free prom pics for all to take home on the spot, A free limo ride for you and all your friends too and from the Necto so you can plan your own party in style, NIN/JA ticket giveaways, Great drink specials and more than a few surprises to give you a night to remember. A Free Cd for the first 100 people in the door.

Jon Noble and I will be keeping you moving all night.

Looking forward to seeing you all there,

Jinx

Before 11 p.m.

$2.50 Red Stripe

$2.50 New Castle

$2.50 Bass

$2.00 Long Islands

3 Jaeger,Cherry,or O bombs for $10.00 all night

ALL VODKA DRINKS $2.00 all night

Bud and Bud lite $2.50 all night

www.necto.com

516 E.Liberty Ann Arbor

Doors at 9 p.m.

$1 cover before 10 p.m

$3 cover after 10 p.m

I thought you might be there, so I kept an eye out (when I wasn't umm.. kissing on some hottie :whistle:) I wished I would have seen you, it's always fun to see what you've got on. It was PACKED in there!!! :)

wait, lol, I know why we didn't see you, but you didn't see us? haha we were in plain view of nearly everyone at about 12:30 ish.....XD

Haha.. Chels and her roomie and I ate nachos and wings, drank beer and played The Barbie Game, where the object is to become prom queen. Chels won. :-(

Oh... and we watched a lot of bad TV. Except for Family Guy.

Necto cherries will be broken another time...

HAHA... I totally cheated, you actually won but thanks for letting me cheat lol... Sorry for the REALLY REALLY BAD TV lol... I needed the rest thanks for coming to hang out but it looks like we mised a great night... oh well... glad everyone had fun.

HAHA... I totally cheated, you actually won but thanks for letting me cheat lol... Sorry for the REALLY REALLY BAD TV lol... I needed the rest thanks for coming to hang out but it looks like we mised a great night... oh well... glad everyone had fun.

I should photoshop a gothy version of the date and dress cards for us to use. :-)