What do you do in the summer?

prick

Paintball, trail riding, enter some grappling tournaments, game conventions, tinker with cars, drive around listening to music with the windows down at a velocity most would consider unwise. I'd really like to get SCUBA certified and try kite boarding this summer, but we'll see.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Get bit by spider's, mosquiters, um fill gas tank up fill playlist up and just ride. Twenty years ago the summer was fill up mountain dew bottles with gin and juice (cause snoop dog said it was cool) get a couple blunts and walk around southwest Detroit with my girlie girls drunk, high and sometimes trip balls on acid, talk to guy's that were ten years older than us, run from police, get caught in gang houses, get taken in for questioning, get thrown in a girls home for behavior come run from said home, find drug dealin, 40 tipping, pot smoking boyfriend and hide out with him in parents basement get knocked up and yell at him, break a beer bottle and chase his ass with it cause he got busted cheating. My daughter will never know this stuff. ..lol. ..fucking life.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

This summer I am going to be breaking in a John Deere riding mower that Okaasan purchased last year from a retired co-worker. Really looking forward to that along with breaking in my chainsaw on a pole and 6' Worx JawSaw...SWEET!!!